Day/Night timeline bonus

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Dead_Bullet
Day/Night timeline bonus

Post by Dead_Bullet » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:52 am

Hello everyone, today I thought for a very long time what to suggestion for the game to make it more interesting and more hardcore! WARNING:(please don't upgrade sacrifice):

The time changes in the game from day to night and night to day, and I decided that this could be used to complicate life... The first:

Step number 1 - Sunny time all monster low down effect defense x0.25 and low down effect attack x0.50 but have no changed exp; :)

Step number 2 - Evening begins all monsters receive effect increased attack x1.5 and effect defense x1.25 no changed exp; :?

Step number 3 - Night has come all monster have increased attack x2 and defense x1.50 bonus exp x1.5; :evil:

Step number 4 Full moon/Event(very rare) blood moon - all monster increased attack and defense (normal moon x2.5 attack/x1.75 defense, exp bonus x2), (blood moon x3 attack/x2 defense, exp bonus x3); :twisted:

Step number 5 Night time become back step 1. 8-)

Moon phases are shown at the top of the game screen when night falls.

if you have a better suggestion for my post, suggest in the comments

gtx1650

Re: Day/Night timeline bonus

Post by gtx1650 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:51 pm

Dead_Bullet wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:52 am
Hello everyone, today I thought for a very long time what to suggestion for the game to make it more interesting and more hardcore! WARNING:(please don't upgrade sacrifice):

The time changes in the game from day to night and night to day, and I decided that this could be used to complicate life... The first:

Step number 1 - Sunny time all monster low down effect defense x0.25 and low down effect attack x0.50 but have no changed exp; :)

Step number 2 - Evening begins all monsters receive effect increased attack x1.5 and effect defense x1.25 no changed exp; :?

Step number 3 - Night has come all monster have increased attack x2 and defense x1.50 bonus exp x1.5; :evil:

Step number 4 Full moon/Event(very rare) blood moon - all monster increased attack and defense (normal moon x2.5 attack/x1.75 defense, exp bonus x2), (blood moon x3 attack/x2 defense, exp bonus x3); :twisted:

steel boot :evil:
SyTriger if you view this youre super gay :vv: karma op

Dead_Bullet

Post by Dead_Bullet » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:12 pm

gtx1650 wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:51 pm
Dead_Bullet wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:52 am

steel boot :evil:
What are you trying to say?

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:28 pm

Its a cool idea, though its difficult to implement things based off the day / night cycle of the game, given the game is played by players of all different timezones. This is really the main reason why the donation drones are at random times every day, in order to accommodate everyone. If it was 1 specific time every day, it would only benefit a certain group of players and make it unfair for the others. This is also why I think the shop closure "feature" should be removed, since it adds nothing to the game besides a big inconvenience to players within that timezone. Every. Single. Day.