SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO HACK, I WANT DEATHGUNNER! P.S.- Furries are goated

Talk with your guild, other guilds, or look for one to join.
ScootHenderson0
SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO HACK, I WANT DEATHGUNNER! P.S.- Furries are goated

Post by ScootHenderson0 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:14 pm

SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO HACK, I WANT DEATHGUNNER!
P.S.- Furries are goated

cinos

Re: SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO HACK, I WANT DEATHGUNNER! P.S.- Furries are goated

Post by cinos » Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:14 am

Of course furries are goated, goats are animals.

also no
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:05 am

cinos wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:14 am

also no
Cat are furries i love it fr (also if he meant for lgbtq, imma bring my shotgun fr)
I simp White Lily

Wizardthing

Post by Wizardthing » Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:09 pm

Katwastaken wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:05 am
cinos wrote:

also no
Cat are furries i love it fr (also if he meant for lgbtq, imma bring my shotgun fr)
and if he meant the sexual kind, imma bring my fully functioning flintlock
im a guy that hates many things, especially furries

ScootHenderson0

Post by ScootHenderson0 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:57 pm

OMG CINOS REPLIED! FURRIES ARE GOATED LEZ GO!!!! Btw i have hacking thing. If i get ppl to say furries are goated the computer gibs me their acc

Wizardthing

Post by Wizardthing » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:23 pm

ScootHenderson0 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:57 pm
OMG CINOS REPLIED! FURRIES ARE GOATED LEZ GO!!!! Btw i have hacking thing. If i get ppl to say furries are goated the computer gibs me their acc
furried arent goated, but what they are is as follows: pedophiles, zoophiles, groomers, and creeps. the furry fandom is not a safe place for children and neither are furries good. all furry animations are sexualized, the fandom is filled with pr0n and yiff. therefore, furries arent goated, but they are weird asf

P.S. yiff means upgraded furry pr0n

cinos

Post by cinos » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:35 pm

Wizardthing wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:23 pm
ScootHenderson0 wrote:
furried arent goated, but what they are is as follows: pedophiles, zoophiles, groomers, and creeps. the furry fandom is not a safe place for children and neither are furries good. all furry animations are sexualized, the fandom is filled with pr0n and yiff. therefore, furries arent goated, but they are weird asf

I think you're a fvcking idiot, frankly? Furries are not necessarily any of those things. Pedophiles and groomers are basically found in any community, as such, it is every community's responsibility to detain them and protect children. Pretty much the only thing that makes someone a furry is if they're obsessed with furry characters and have a fursona or something. The sexualized aspect is not a requirement, nor is it more immoral than other hypersexual communities without regulations. There would only be a problem if the pr0n is- for lack of a better term, "problematic," not if it exists just on it's own. I mean, I don't get it myself, stereotypical furries look uncanny and kinda gross, but on the level of ethics, an anthropomorphic character is possessing human traits and the ability of consent. You'd actually be surprised by how seriously furries try to combat zoophiles.
Anyhow, more often than not, groomers are those with power or influence over others. See the catholic church, see ANY discord server. That's what makes them such a threat, in fact, they are a lot of the time completely unexpected people. If you're going to throw accusations around, I recommend doing your research on the topic, before you ever have the misfortune of meeting one.

FYI I've had to deal with these fvckers before, none of them were furries. If we're going to go off of anecdotal evidence, I'm your best bet, kid. I think I've got more of a voice in this discussion than some washed up commentary channel just reading up on the work others do to combat this scourge off the internet. Taking our efforts into eliminating them, and turning it into sensationalist slop.

Last thing? It was a pun. I don't have any kind of strong or negative feelings against furries. Yknow, GOAT means greatest of all time, sounds like the animal? Tough crowd I guess.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

cinos

Post by cinos » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:36 pm

Katwastaken wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:05 am
cinos wrote:

also no
What'd the LGTV community ever do to you dawg 😭 did the remote break??
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Wizardthing

Post by Wizardthing » Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:43 pm

cinos wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:35 pm
Wizardthing wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:23 pm
ScootHenderson0 wrote:

I think you're a fvcking idiot, frankly? Furries are not necessarily any of those things. Pedophiles and groomers are basically found in any community, as such, it is every community's responsibility to detain them and protect children. Pretty much the only thing that makes someone a furry is if they're obsessed with furry characters and have a fursona or something. The sexualized aspect is not a requirement, nor is it more immoral than other hypersexual communities without regulations. There would only be a problem if the pr0n is- for lack of a better term, "problematic," not if it exists just on it's own. I mean, I don't get it myself, stereotypical furries look uncanny and kinda gross, but on the level of ethics, an anthropomorphic character is possessing human traits and the ability of consent. You'd actually be surprised by how seriously furries try to combat zoophiles.
Anyhow, more often than not, groomers are those with power or influence over others. See the catholic church, see ANY discord server. That's what makes them such a threat, in fact, they are a lot of the time completely unexpected people. If you're going to throw accusations around, I recommend doing your research on the topic, before you ever have the misfortune of meeting one.

FYI I've had to deal with these fvckers before, none of them were furries. If we're going to go off of anecdotal evidence, I'm your best bet, kid. I think I've got more of a voice in this discussion than some washed up commentary channel just reading up on the work others do to combat this scourge off the internet. Taking our efforts into eliminating them, and turning it into sensationalist slop.

Last thing? It was a pun. I don't have any kind of strong or negative feelings against furries. Yknow, GOAT means greatest of all time, sounds like the animal? Tough crowd I guess.
that doesnt mean that they can try to invade a church or make NSFW content, trust me, i know they do that sh!t, also 2 furries killed a man and skinned a dog for pelt to make a fursuit, and a furry was also arrested for raping a cat

ScootHenderson0

Post by ScootHenderson0 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:44 pm

My favorite furry is the goat one