I can't join guild glitch

Talk with your guild, other guilds, or look for one to join.
PERMANGOD
I can't join guild glitch

Post by PERMANGOD » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:36 am

Ign PERMANGOD I joined TheHood after sometime the leader left the guild and I wanted to join another guild then I can't see join option below the bloodline guild then I saw my stats it say guild-TheHood so I checked the guild list but I can't find TheHood pls help me

Katwastaken

Re: I can't join guild glitch

Post by Katwastaken » Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:06 am

PERMANGOD wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:36 am
Ign PERMANGOD I joined TheHood after sometime the leader left the guild and I wanted to join another guild then I can't see join option below the bloodline guild then I saw my stats it say guild-TheHood so I checked the guild list but I can't find TheHood pls help me
If you can't find the guild then tell robby at bugs and errors. Robby mostly helps people having issues on guilds like leaving or searching it. Also you need a proof for it, a pic is enough that showing you cant find the guild.
Last edited by Katwastaken on Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I simp White Lily

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:07 am

I saw yu swearing at rch_gel lol. Yu didn't know he gonna backfired you fr
I simp White Lily

HEROBRINE91

Post by HEROBRINE91 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:08 pm

PERMANGOD wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:36 am
I wonder who the heck took you even in The Hood :/
HEROBRINE- "CHANGE is the only CONSTANT."