Vending machine

Buy and sell equipment.
SlayBimby
Vending machine

Post by SlayBimby » Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:41 am

Dude why'd you remove the vend machine items in alion :!: :?: actually i just sell my p1 and s1 in that time 12:28 pm/ jul 10 :cry: Please if u actually wan't to erase the all items in the vend, can u give back to me my all runes or just send some money in my ATM PLZ i really²× need those. Please make action for this Robby.
Nickname:SlayBimby

Sparkling_Newbie

Re: Vending machine

Post by Sparkling_Newbie » Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:25 pm

Yeah. A lot of the time i put something in the vender such as an s4 for 500k but no one buys. Next thing i know, it is gone from the vender and my hard work in grinding the stone is gone. If u erase stuff from the vender please make it go back into the player's inventory or atm.

HEROBRINE91

Re: Vending machine

Post by HEROBRINE91 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:26 am

Sparkling_Newbie wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:25 pm
Yeah. A lot of the time i put something in the vender such as an s4 for 500k but no one buys. Next thing i know, it is gone from the vender and my hard work in grinding the stone is gone. If u erase stuff from the vender please make it go back into the player's inventory or atm.
sorry , its not reliable in any case. If something is added like this there will be lot of spam materials in vendor as well as there will be no meaning of purchasing an insurance on any item in vendor.
Also 5 days are quite enough for someone to sell his stuff or take it back again.
HEROBRINE- "CHANGE is the only CONSTANT."