tips for elia youtuber

Talk about stuff unrelated to Eliatopia.
lelimau_1st
tips for elia youtuber

Post by lelimau_1st » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:42 pm

elia youtuber like troopas and other need to move on.look.they just have like 100-1k subs only.so lets make the elia youtuber and this game gets popular.

first,you can play another game first like fortnite and minecraft or any other games because eliatopia was not popular yet.when you popular like reaching 100k subs or more,than you can start making elia content.you can tell them to play eliatopia.for example 30k people/your fans watching.maybe 60% of them want to play eliatopia. always streaming like eych.dont says bads words like cinos.and make content with your real voice.people bored watching a like-quiet video.if you want use google voice also can.and last,always make video or livestreaming.if you can,make video at least 1 video per weeks.i know its long to edit but you look youtuber like miawaug.he is a indonesian youtuber.he make 1 video per days.and long the duration.ok.

stop saying "i wish"
start saying "i will"
success will be yours
just call me leli

#SavePalestine
#Muslims
#Malaysia

troopas

Re: tips for elia youtuber

Post by troopas » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:41 pm

lelimau_1st wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:42 pm
elia youtuber like troopas and other need to move on.look.they just have like 100-1k subs only.so lets make the elia youtuber and this game gets popular.

first,you can play another game first like fortnite and minecraft or any other games because eliatopia was not popular yet.when you popular like reaching 100k subs or more,than you can start making elia content.you can tell them to play eliatopia.for example 30k people/your fans watching.maybe 60% of them want to play eliatopia. always streaming like eych.dont says bads words like cinos.and make content with your real voice.people bored watching a like-quiet video.if you want use google voice also can.and last,always make video or livestreaming.if you can,make video at least 1 video per weeks.i know its long to edit but you look youtuber like miawaug.he is a indonesian youtuber.he make 1 video per days.and long the duration.ok.

stop saying "i wish"
start saying "i will"
success will be yours
Eh, don't tell us how to run our channels. That isn't how YouTube works, spreading your content thing throughout multiple different games your audience doesn't care about is a terrible idea. If the majority of your audience wants Eliatopia videos why would you waste time making videos on "popular games" if that isn't even what the people in your channel want to watch. Have you seen any YouTubers, like, ever? You know it's possible to play 1 type of game right? Not every single YouTuber is a variety gamer.

I find your "use a real voice and not bad words" suggestion just terrible. We haven't built up our channels to be like that and if you don't enjoy the video then guess what: YOU DON'T HAVE TO WATCH THEM! That's also ignoring the fact that, that would kill many people's channel have a bad mic then you would further complain about. Next why would I start livestreaming? All that would guarantee is low viewer count and short YT streams, that's not even mentioning making 1 video per week. I physically am not in a position to be doing that so I WON'T! I have video idea's and *hopefully* to get a video out today but don't give us "tips" if you haven't even ran a YouTube channel with editing in Eliatopia etc.

I will not be following your advice.

we_can

Post by we_can » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:44 pm

troopas wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:41 pm
lelimau_1st wrote:

stop saying "i wish"
start saying "i will"
success will be yours
Eh, don't tell us how to run our channels. That isn't how YouTube works, spreading your content thing throughout multiple different games your audience doesn't care about is a terrible idea. If the majority of your audience wants Eliatopia videos why would you waste time making videos on "popular games" if that isn't even what the people in your channel want to watch. Have you seen any YouTubers, like, ever? You know it's possible to play 1 type of game right? Not every single YouTuber is a variety gamer.

I find your "use a real voice and not bad words" suggestion just terrible. We haven't built up our channels to be like that and if you don't enjoy the video then guess what: YOU DON'T HAVE TO WATCH THEM! That's also ignoring the fact that, that would kill many people's channel have a bad mic then you would further complain about. Next why would I start livestreaming? All that would guarantee is low viewer count and short YT streams, that's not even mentioning making 1 video per week. I physically am not in a position to be doing that so I WON'T! I have video idea's and *hopefully* to get a video out today but don't give us "tips" if you haven't even ran a YouTube channel with editing in Eliatopia etc.

"#eliaveteran"
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

cinos

Post by cinos » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:22 pm

lelimau_1st wrote:

stop saying "i wish"
start saying "i will"
success will be yours
your thread can be summarized as "be a fame whοre"...aka crush is on his way on making it big!!!!!
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

lelimau_1st

Post by lelimau_1st » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:51 am

troopas wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:41 pm
lelimau_1st wrote:

stop saying "i wish"
start saying "i will"
success will be yours

ok i just want to give tips only 😁😁
just call me leli

#SavePalestine
#Muslims
#Malaysia

JoMan2

Post by JoMan2 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:33 am

Do you have a YouTube channel?

imposter_sus

Post by imposter_sus » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:08 am

lelimau_1st wrote:
if u wanna be a elia youtuber like troopas or others dont
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⡿⠉⠙⠛⠛⠛⠻⣦
⠀⠀⣸⣿⠀⣠⣶⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⢿⣦
⠀⣤⣶⣶⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿
⣸⣿⠀⣿⠀⠀⠿⠿⣿⣶⣶⣶⡿⠛
⣿⣧⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿
⠛⢿⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿⣷⣶⠀⢸⣿
⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⣽⠀⣿⡇
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣦⣠⣴⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛

NoobRed

Post by NoobRed » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:59 pm

thats not what gives us success.
It because many famous youtuber always have something special up their sleeves. something unquie
I am a Noob

Darkninja

Post by Darkninja » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:18 pm

lelimau_1st wrote:

stop saying "i wish"
start saying "i will"
success will be yours
i'm not even gonna lie, most of these "tips" sound like you quoted them from some sort of off-brand strategy book or something. firstly, i highly doubt that you even have remotely "100k subs," so speak off of experience, not your plague inc. runs. there's also the fact that if you're deciding to play a popular game, then you might have to realize that everyone else is playing this 'popular game,' and therefore the youtube algorithm will frick you in the arse. You can't just "switch" to different content either. if your audience doesn't like it, they'll stop watching you. it's that simple. don't make up these random statistics. thank you for coming to my TED talk.

edk

Post by edk » Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:51 pm

this poop is too funny. stream like eych dont say bad word like cinos LOL.