could he not have done basic research?

Talk about stuff unrelated to Eliatopia.
FBIHitler

could he not have done basic research?

Post by FBIHitler » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:25 pm

:heart: πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Support Ukraine, Russia is LYING about their gov't.
I am NOT a neo-nazi nor do I condone anything they've done.

shire

Re: could he not have done basic research?

Post by shire » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:31 pm

Why are you posting this here? Shady af. :roll: :roll:
"From the dawn of time till the earth's last breath, Deity shall roam the eternal stretch"
- oowoo, me so horney!!

FBIHitler

Post by FBIHitler » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:48 pm

shire wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:31 pm
What the frik are you even talking about? I posted it in OFF TOPIC. Because FstMario clearly didn't do research.

shire

Post by shire » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:31 pm

FBIHitler wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:48 pm
What the frik are you even talking about? I posted it in OFF TOPIC. Because FstMario clearly didn't do research.
What the frik do you mean "What am I talking about". I don't know if you've realized but this isn't the HH forum. If you have a problem with FstMario, reply to his comment on Helmet Heroes! Don't bring this bs to Eliatopia, which Fst is not even active on, shady butt mofo.
"From the dawn of time till the earth's last breath, Deity shall roam the eternal stretch"
- oowoo, me so horney!!

FBIHitler

Post by FBIHitler » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:01 pm

Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:31 pm
What the frik do you mean "What am I talking about". I don't know if you've realized but this isn't the HH forum. If you have a problem with FstMario, reply to his comment on Helmet Heroes! Don't bring this bs to Eliatopia, which Fst is not even active on, shady butt mofo.
Are you mentally fudging retarded? Can you not read? This is Off topic. I posted it here because FstMario doesn't even know Elia has hit 100 players multiple times. I don't understand how stupid one man can be considering I'm just making fun of something from the forum. Do you not know what Off topic is? Jesus frik the Eliatopia forums are poop.

Also no I don't have a problem with him but his comment.

And yet you fail to explain why I'm shady like jesus dude.

we_can

Post by we_can » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:38 pm

Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:01 pm

Are you mentally fudging retarded? Can you not read? This is Off topic. I posted it here because FstMario doesn't even know Elia has hit 100 players multiple times. I don't understand how stupid one man can be considering I'm just making fun of something from the forum. Do you not know what Off topic is? Jesus frik the Eliatopia forums are poop.

First of all, welcome to forums, everything is braindead. Second of all, elia doesn't consistently hit 100 players, more like 60-80 a day, some points of the day hitting as low as 30. Third, there are at least 100 non english speakers that play hh excluding pinoys. I'm not sure now, but back then definitely. I've seen multiple people speaking spanish.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

cinos

Post by cinos » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:14 pm

To be honest you'd have to be an average player to know about the times the game hit 100+, we don't really have anything like steamcharts or something accessible for non players.

Also it's FstMario, he's not playing eliatoppity.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Stormzy

Post by Stormzy » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:40 pm

its also an older comment -_-

FBIHitler

Post by FBIHitler » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:57 pm

cinos wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:14 pm
To be honest you'd have to be an average player to know about the times the game hit 100+, we don't really have anything like steamcharts or something accessible for non players.

Also it's FstMario, he's not playing eliatoppity.
But...We have Economy Data right next to forums...

FBIHitler

Post by FBIHitler » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:57 pm

Stormzy wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:40 pm

its also an older comment -_-
???????????????
No it isn't