NoLife1

Talk about stuff unrelated to Eliatopia.
Nether
NoLife1

Post by Nether » Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:04 pm

Im here to state a very informal topic makin it kinda formal but whatever dont care about that bulshit.
Anyway let's get to the point a SO CALLED FRIEND Nolife1 said like he was a friend to me and everything...
2 days later i asked em to buy me a set then he tells me he has 60m so i told em to buy me a set bc i mean hes rich
but anyway i checked the leader board searched his name and so on and saw his money U call frikin (976520) 60m wtf is wrong with end then i purposely died in area 91 the droid thingie and lost 1.7m and then i ask em can u give me back what does he say... im in need of money... wow
so yeah that frik poop Nolife1
DONT BE FRIENDS WITH EM
HE LOVES BLACK MEN!
And is trash...

ANYWAY IF U WANA BUY BONES TRADE scootter HE HAS SO MANY!

SuperHelpfulDude

Re: NoLife1

Post by SuperHelpfulDude » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:36 pm

Nether wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:04 pm
Im here to state a very informal topic makin it kinda formal but whatever dont care about that bulshit.
Anyway let's get to the point a SO CALLED FRIEND Nolife1 said like he was a friend to me and everything...
2 days later i asked em to buy me a set then he tells me he has 60m so i told em to buy me a set bc i mean hes rich
but anyway i checked the leader board searched his name and so on and saw his money U call frikin (976520) 60m wtf is wrong with end then i purposely died in area 91 the droid thingie and lost 1.7m and then i ask em can u give me back what does he say... im in need of money... wow
so yeah that frik poop Nolife1
DONT BE FRIENDS WITH EM
HE LOVES BLACK MEN!
And is trash...

ANYWAY IF U WANA BUY BONES TRADE scootter HE HAS SO MANY!
As a black man myself. I think that 2nd to last comment was outta context and a lil racist if u mean that in a derogatory way.
All comments made by me are mainly opinions
The only Jamaican eliatopia player 🤙🏿🇯🇲 🇲🇱

Target for begging due to my username ✓