scammers just suck, and they will never change.

Talk about stuff unrelated to Eliatopia.
SON-Rancorr
scammers just suck, and they will never change.

Post by SON-Rancorr » Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:01 pm

The scammer that I am talking about IGN: perman . perman, is a scammer. Yesterday my friend saw perman, and perman initiated a trade with them. Once inside of the trade, they proceeded to ask for their username and password, claiming that they wanted to log on their acc and give them emeralds (you know where this is going). my friend and I created an alternate account, for them to give the emeralds to, and I gave the username and the pass to them. The cover story is that I just created that acc and I was about to fill it up as a storage account. They started to complain to me about how no one trusts them and that they just think that they are a scammer. But I insisted and they agreed with it, knowing that it seemed sketchy for them not to. once they got on, they said that since it was a low level, it couldn't access the gem menu (valid point). They logged off, so I logged on the acc to grind to lvl 5. while doing that they said that it would just be a waste and that they weren't going to give the gems to this acc. I bareheaded them with questions, and they gave in saying that they were trying to snipe accs. They apologized, and then said that they would stop scamming. GUESS WHAT ONE OF MY FRIENDS SAYS TODAY? They say that perman tried to scam them. The conversation went like this (btw Helo_ther is the acc that I used): perman: nevver mind no deal Helo_ther: cant you just trust me Helo_ther: ill think you are a scammer Helo_ther: if you cant perman: i can but that will be a waist of gems perman: i want the gems to go directly to the person Helo_ther: the other reason I want it on this acc Helo_ther: is bc I want to give some to my friends perman: no take it or leave it and you can ask the other 5 people i gave 500 gems to Helo_ther: Bomad, SON-Rancorr, and others Helo_ther: who are the people Helo_ther: who are the others Helo_ther: perman perman: ok fine i tried to scam you but im sorry just calm down please just calm down bro we can be friend s please Helo_ther: no thanks perman: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Helo_ther: ill take the reapers back Helo_ther: my main perman: jk Helo_ther: Is SON-Rancorr perman: bruv jk Helo_ther: my friend Ldoggo has you on their list of permanent scammers perman: JK jk Helo_ther: ill run your name through the mud perman: Bro pls what do i have to do perman: PLS PLS PLS PLS Helo_ther: like I said I would perman: PLS WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO perman: PLSSSS perman: WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO PLS Helo_ther: I am taking pics of this conversation perman: nooooooooooooooooooooooo Helo_ther: have fun! perman: no (end of conversation). I wasnt planning on making a forum on this, but the day after this, I log on and like I said before, perman made an attempt to scam one of my friends: lexi4. I want to make them pay for being a massive jerk and being an absolute scammer. Do not try to do business with perman.

Ucae

Re: scammers just suck, and they will never change.

Post by Ucae » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:11 am

lol many players know that --S-- came from scam so stop defending him :lol:

scammer got scam :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
1692683681447-min.jpg
1692683681447-min.jpg (19.66KiB)Viewed 418 times
1692683707849-min.jpg
1692683707849-min.jpg (24.86KiB)Viewed 418 times
1692683831275-min.jpg
1692683831275-min.jpg (16.21KiB)Viewed 418 times
Esquire :lol: