yes

Talk about stuff unrelated to Eliatopia.

Which Music Genre is best

Rap
22%
Hip-Hop
67%
Metal
11%
Rock
No votes
Country
No votes

Total votes: 9

Stormzy
yes

Post by Stormzy » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:59 pm

yes

Stormzy

Re: yes

Post by Stormzy » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:59 pm

and yes. Hip-Hop and rap are different. if you want to disagree, id love to hear your reasoning

cinos

Post by cinos » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:00 pm

Stormzy wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:59 pm
and yes. Hip-Hop and rap are different. if you want to disagree, id love to hear your reasoning
I'd say you're wrong but you also separated metal and rock, so I guess genres born from other genres count as unique in this case.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Stormzy

Post by Stormzy » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:42 pm

cinos wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:00 pm
Stormzy wrote:
I'd say you're wrong but you also separated metal and rock, so I guess genres born from other genres count as unique in this case.
well i put at as if you listen to bands such as Queen, The Beatles, cleopatrick (newer band) then listen to bands such as Lorna Shore, Signs of the Swarm and Bad Omens. They are all completely different, Lorna, Swarm and Omens are a lot heavier musically and vocally yet Queen, Beatles and cleo are lot more fun, not as aggressive and you can understand them a lot better lyrically.

i did the same with Rap and Hip-Hop. sure we call everyone rappers, but rap formed from Hip-Hop (Sugarhill gang, Grandmaster Flash and the furious five etc.) and we now have rappers such as (lil xan, yvngxchris, Kendrick). People including myself more or less consider the more lyrical side to be Hip-Hop new or old Kendrick, J Cole, Eminem and more. Rap is the more fun, turn up side of it with people such as a bunch of the "lil" rappers and soundcloud era rappers.

i have a feeling that ur gonna say that none of this really made sense but yeah lol

cinos

Post by cinos » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:08 pm

Stormzy wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:42 pm
cinos wrote:
Stormzy wrote:
well i put at as if you listen to bands such as Queen, The Beatles, cleopatrick (newer band) then listen to bands such as Lorna Shore, Signs of the Swarm and Bad Omens. They are all completely different, Lorna, Swarm and Omens are a lot heavier musically and vocally yet Queen, Beatles and cleo are lot more fun, not as aggressive and you can understand them a lot better lyrically.

i did the same with Rap and Hip-Hop. sure we call everyone rappers, but rap formed from Hip-Hop (Sugarhill gang, Grandmaster Flash and the furious five etc.) and we now have rappers such as (lil xan, yvngxchris, Kendrick). People including myself more or less consider the more lyrical side to be Hip-Hop new or old Kendrick, J Cole, Eminem and more. Rap is the more fun, turn up side of it with people such as a bunch of the "lil" rappers and soundcloud era rappers.

i have a feeling that ur gonna say that none of this really made sense but yeah lol
nono it makes sense, no problem.

imagine if there was a guy called "lil skullzer".
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Stormzy

Post by Stormzy » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:34 pm

cinos wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:08 pm
Stormzy wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:42 pm
cinos wrote:

nono it makes sense, no problem.

imagine if there was a guy called "lil skullzer".
exactly, youd instantly know what they'd sound like lol

mike

Post by mike » Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:01 pm

hmm
go watch breaking bad
eliatopia discord:(if you have one) https://discord.gg/qFcKTtS
my discord:.mike#1112

troopas

Post by troopas » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:07 am

None of the above

Stormzy

Post by Stormzy » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:47 am

troopas wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:07 am
None of the above
dang, whatd u choose then

cinos

Post by cinos » Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:44 pm

Stormzy wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:47 am
troopas wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:07 am
None of the above
dang, whatd u choose then
Probably pokemon music, that's a category of it's own at this point.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111