Lock PH

Talk about stuff unrelated to Eliatopia.
Rtz
Re: Lock PH

Post by Rtz » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:41 pm

xS4ppx wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:44 pm
Rtz wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:27 am
HALCON666 wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:28 am
who could be the perfect mod? jakob? zuji? ale? cyro? flash? melmar? idk
Melmar? who even is Melmar?
Well, He's currently the highest lvled player rn.
Oh so if HALCON thinks that Melmar will become a mod because of his lvl like how robby picked coke as a mod then it ain't gonna work like that anymore.

HALCON666

Post by HALCON666 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:36 pm

ye he gonna pick a trusted for him player like flash or cyro

ghoo

Post by ghoo » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:00 pm

Outsource the issue to the players, give us all the resources to catch cheaters.
Detailed leader boards would show progress. Progress that defies human capability
could even be marked - red / yellow / green climbers. Would give players tool to
research potential abusers.

Cosmic_Warrior

Post by Cosmic_Warrior » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:52 am

Here is a simple suggestion Remove Eliatopia.com from the Helmet Heroes loading screen
IGN: Cosmic_Warrior

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:21 am

Well cosmic since both eliatopia and hh are Robby's games and he's the main dev at helmet games he can keep the link there if he wants to
I don't mean that in a mean way, I'm just sayin
Last edited by Insomnia on Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

troopas

Post by troopas » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:17 am

Cosmic_Warrior wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:52 am
Here is a simple suggestion Remove Eliatopia.com from the Helmet Heroes loading screen
Wow the website link to this game is just so game breaking and needs to be removed. Totally.

SevenDiscord

Post by SevenDiscord » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:52 am

I think we should let them play, But add rules to the game. English only, dont annoy players with begging arround, dont cry if banned for scamming and glitching in trades, Dont be a jerk, dont have to give respect to everyone but try to be respectfull dont just say U SUCK FOR TAKING MY SPOT ID BAN YOU NOW IN A SEC ROBBY IS MY DAD last one Dont try to follow high lvl peps. NOTE: this apply to everyone not just pinoys.
I am a Number, please dont Bully me, I can count to Seven.

Tens

Post by Tens » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:30 pm

maybe its robby's fault? he doesnt moderate the game and never appoints good moderators. maybe stop being racist retards trying to block an entire region and instead point the blame to the actual creator who literally does nothing to stop rule breakers?

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:43 am

No one's being racist tens. Its already been proven countless times that whenever a player is reported for cheating, hacking, or duping. Its most likely a Philippine player. Now have some players gotten a bit aggressive? I won't deny that they haven't but i will justify their reasoning. They're most likely fed up with these bad players ruining the game, but they're not being racist, its just that most of the bad players happen to be Philippine.
Now with your second point, yes i do agree with you to some extent that robby does need to do a better job at moderating his games, but robby can only do so much, and yes he does need to appoint someone as a mod, but how can he trust anyone when most of the people he's appointed have broken his trust by abusing their powers, or just going completely nuts? Now as to why do most want to block the ph? As to what happened to hh, it is now apparent that (with proof) Philippine players are once again doing the same thing to eliatopia as the did to hh, and that is why they want the country locked.
Hopefully you'll understand my reasoning tens, but if not then that's fine.

Rtz

Post by Rtz » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:42 am

They want to lock the region because they hate PH players(which is racist because u hate one race) because most of them(not all of them) are rule breakers,spotters,beggars or etc so Tens has a point because u treats them unfairly specially to those PH Players that is not a rule breaker, Robby locked the region because he cant fix the problem.
It was Robby's fault not the players like how he ignored me and others when we got banned for no reason and he has no plan to unban/fix it even if its his game fault or maybe its because he cant fix it that's why he ignored it like he did to hh, because of that and a couple of investigation i realize that its not worth it to waste my time on that game so see ya later nerds.

If u cant fix the game problem u probably cant fix it by making another one you're just making it worse.
Last edited by Rtz on Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.