Nerfing snakes

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
MrQuiwito
Nerfing snakes

Post by MrQuiwito » Mon May 23, 2022 9:12 pm

Everyone knows that snakes are really OP, even a lvl 5 guy can kill almost every monster by just having mp, add a cooldown or a spawn limit, or nerf poison damage, idk but that simply needs a nerf
Thx cinos for pfp

Heneral

Re: Nerfing snakes

Post by Heneral » Tue May 24, 2022 12:07 am

Support
One of the Monarch and Oldest Player in Elia Society.
Since The Game Was Created.

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Tue May 24, 2022 1:43 am

Everyone knows that money power is really OP, even a lvl 5 guy can kill almost every monster by just having money

Everyone knows that poison zone is really OP, even a lvl 5 guy can kill almost every monster by just having grenades and a poison gun

Everyone knows that clamp traps are really OP, even a lvl 5 guy can kill almost every monster by just having money and mp

Everyone knows that arrow homing is really OP, even a lvl 5 guy can kill almost every monster by just having mp

Everyone knows that poison rain is really OP, even a lvl 5 guy can kill almost every monster by just having mp

Everyone knows that poison smash is really OP, even a lvl 5 guy can kill almost every monster by just having mp

Shall I continue?

Stop trying to make sure every class stays worse then your class.

GonDup

Post by GonDup » Tue May 24, 2022 2:10 am

Worms got nerfed sir, only do 12 poison damage instead of 39.

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue May 24, 2022 4:43 am

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 1:43 am
Everyone knows that money power is really OP, even a lvl 5 guy can kill almost every monster by just having money

Everyone knows that poison zone is really OP, even a lvl 5 guy can kill almost every monster by just having grenades and a poison gun

Everyone knows that clamp traps are really OP, even a lvl 5 guy can kill almost every monster by just having money and mp

Everyone knows that arrow homing is really OP, even a lvl 5 guy can kill almost every monster by just having mp

Everyone knows that poison rain is really OP, even a lvl 5 guy can kill almost every monster by just having mp

Everyone knows that poison smash is really OP, even a lvl 5 guy can kill almost every monster by just having mp

Shall I continue?

Why do you consistently say the stupidest shιτ on suggestions?
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

GonDup

Post by GonDup » Tue May 24, 2022 5:01 am

"Why do you consistently say the stupidest shιτ on suggestions?"

Heneral

Post by Heneral » Tue May 24, 2022 5:56 am

cinos wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 4:43 am
CrazyVanilla wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 1:43 am

Shall I continue?

Hes mind is shutting down cuz hes snakes is being nerf lmao he wont accept that its too OP.
One of the Monarch and Oldest Player in Elia Society.
Since The Game Was Created.

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue May 24, 2022 5:59 am

GonDup wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 5:01 am
"Why do you consistently say the stupidest shιτ on suggestions?"

WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue May 24, 2022 8:13 am

GonDup wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 2:10 am
Worms got nerfed sir, only do 12 poison damage instead of 39.
Wow, just like how I originally suggested snake poison. Good reason why I keep things conservative, I mean 39 poison damage, yikes!

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Tue May 24, 2022 12:52 pm

cinos wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 4:43 am
I'm still waiting for my apology about the whole "elia is p2w" thread seeing as I said the exact same thing that Robby did but was insulted and more for it, and once Robby replied you folded to him like a CVS receipt.
Heneral wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 5:56 am
Hes mind is shutting down cuz hes snakes is being nerf lmao he wont accept that its too OP.
Are you stupid? Please explain to me how its OP now? It costs 20 mp per spawn, and they do 0 poison damage to droids now. Even to kill a feral beast I need to spend at minimum 40 MP and its slow as heck to kill them. And thats with a maxed whip (19.2mil full worth BTW) and 350k damage output. They got nerfed hard AF already and you want more? Meanwhile cowboy can have infinite damage with the highest RPM and longest range, but thats fine right? Every area, including the new droid area is cowboy heaven. For once, over the last couple days, cowboys couldn't just easily outgrind EVERY other class, and as soon as it happens, you come crying like a little baby for it to be nerfed to poop so your precious class remains the most OP class by far.

Notice how the only people complaining about not just this, but that complain in general with basically no reason are ones that will never ever admit that their class (specifically Archer and Cowboy) are OP for anything at all? You will never catch General Microbrain here admitting that cowboy is the most OP class by far for grinding and even extremely op in pvp. But you'll catch him here every day saying archer is OP and needs to be nerfed, and whipmaster is now suddenly a god class and needs to be nerfed back to nothing so all 3 whipmasters in the game will have to reset to other classes, and he will defend cowboy until Mcdonalds kicks him off their wifi saying its not OP at all and isn't even the best class.

TLDR:
Snakes WERE OP because any class could use them. They got nerfed, and nerfed hard. Their NOT OP anymore.