Ping problmes in pvp, mute system in global chat, skills op

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
TheWood
Re: Ping problmes in pvp, mute system in global chat, skills op

Post by TheWood » Mon May 23, 2022 1:11 pm

Heneral wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 1:05 pm
TheWood wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 12:38 pm
Heneral wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 11:12 am
Thewood just protecting his OPness he dont want to nerf his 1shot arrow hoard critizes coin shot when he can 1arrow hoard everyy mob. If the arrow hoard will nerf the game will be balance. The only thing thats too much in this game is arrow hoard. Me level 87 can be outgrinded by the level 60+ archer with only tribal bow. Archer can skip too many mobs using arrow hoard. Arrow hoard must be nerf. Robbby wouldn't understand this cuz he wont grind. Thats why hes overall decision is by arguement.if the gunner wins the archer will be nerf just like the mage. Cinos just win the argument on how OP the cloud was and the orb field thats why its nerf and look at mage right now perfectly balance.
PS-Robby you should grind to understand how OP the arrow hoard is nevermind the MP it consume mostly archer has 300-400plus mp with 200archery. Idk why if thw topic that the arrow hoard must be nerf they will then respond on how much mp it uses with basically they can earn alot of money due to more drop rate
Me 110 lvl can be outgrinded be 20 lvl player with snakes or 70 lvl gunner with traps at dump :| . I think even mage, (that usually based on magic with using mp) don't need to have 300-400 mp like high lvl archer. Gunners usually have 100-150 mp. Gunner is class with fastest rate of fire, few hits to kill monster isn't slow or bad for him, at least it doesn't take many mp, also to deal more damage with hoard and lose less mp archer need go close to enemies.
And thats what i said when people critize how OP arrow hoard is they will defend using MP like the heck MP doesnt matter when u have alot of money it just takes 0.5% of you total income food is not that expensive buying a builk of 1k soda is just 200k+ and 200k can be grind in just 1 hour or less. Arrow hoard must be nerf.
No, if you realy think so, then i can say that money power need nerf too, because it's unlimited power, op fr :lol:

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon May 23, 2022 1:17 pm

Heneral wrote:
TheWood wrote:
Heneral wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 11:12 am
Thewood just protecting his OPness he dont want to nerf his 1shot arrow hoard critizes coin shot when he can 1arrow hoard everyy mob. If the arrow hoard will nerf the game will be balance. The only thing thats too much in this game is arrow hoard. Me level 87 can be outgrinded by the level 60+ archer with only tribal bow. Archer can skip too many mobs using arrow hoard. Arrow hoard must be nerf. Robbby wouldn't understand this cuz he wont grind. Thats why hes overall decision is by arguement.if the gunner wins the archer will be nerf just like the mage. Cinos just win the argument on how OP the cloud was and the orb field thats why its nerf and look at mage right now perfectly balance.
PS-Robby you should grind to understand how OP the arrow hoard is nevermind the MP it consume mostly archer has 300-400plus mp with 200archery. Idk why if thw topic that the arrow hoard must be nerf they will then respond on how much mp it uses with basically they can earn alot of money due to more drop rate
Me 110 lvl can be outgrinded be 20 lvl player with snakes or 70 lvl gunner with traps at dump :| . I think even mage, (that usually based on magic with using mp) don't need to have 300-400 mp like high lvl archer. Gunners usually have 100-150 mp. Gunner is class with fastest rate of fire, few hits to kill monster isn't slow or bad for him, at least it doesn't take many mp, also to deal more damage with hoard and lose less mp archer need go close to enemies.
And thats what i said when people critize how OP arrow hoard is they will defend using MP like the heck MP doesnt matter when u have alot of money it just takes 0.5% of you total income food is not that expensive buying a builk of 1k soda is just 200k+ and 200k can be grind in just 1 hour or less. Arrow hoard must be nerf.
And food is not 0.5%, spending on food is 5-10% of the coins earned in hour.

Heneral

Post by Heneral » Mon May 23, 2022 1:54 pm

TheWood wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 1:11 pm
Heneral wrote:
TheWood wrote:
No, if you realy think so, then i can say that money power need nerf too, because it's unlimited power, op fr :lol:
Nah its balance gunner low defense i can die any minutes while farming. Arrow hoard is a must to be nerf. No weakness just pure power.
One of the Monarch and Oldest Player in Elia Society.
Since The Game Was Created.

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon May 23, 2022 3:26 pm

Heneral wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 1:54 pm
TheWood wrote:
Heneral wrote:

Nah its balance gunner low defense i can die any minutes while farming. Arrow hoard is a must to be nerf. No weakness just pure power.
I don't think I can prove you different.

Dead_Bullet

Post by Dead_Bullet » Mon May 23, 2022 3:29 pm

TheWood wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 3:26 pm
Heneral wrote:
TheWood wrote:
I just now died in mushroom map and losed all equip again, Player name Arc gived back all, rip 47k money.
Cowboy weakness with defense. + Now game lagged with big online

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon May 23, 2022 3:32 pm

Dead_Bullet wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 3:29 pm
TheWood wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 3:26 pm
Heneral wrote:

I just now died in mushroom map and losed all equip again, Player name Arc gived back all, rip 47k money.
Cowboy weakness with defense. + Now game lagged with big online
You could have been more accurate if the server wasn't lagging. Gunner does not need to get close to enemies, as an archer with a hoard, so gunner has the largest range of attack.

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Mon May 23, 2022 3:51 pm

Heneral wrote:
TheWood wrote:
Heneral wrote:

Archer and cowboy are the 2 most OP classes in the game BY FAR. Nothing can compare to them, they both need to be balanced.

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon May 23, 2022 4:08 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 3:51 pm
Heneral wrote:
TheWood wrote:
Archer and cowboy are the 2 most OP classes in the game BY FAR. Nothing can compare to them, they both need to be balanced.
Yeah, let's make all classes bad in grinding, good idea (no).

Pineapple

Post by Pineapple » Mon May 23, 2022 4:36 pm

Archers have to increase mana more and more with each new skill nerf.
An increase in mana consumption only leads to an increase in the grind time.

Heneral

Post by Heneral » Mon May 23, 2022 4:40 pm

Pineapple wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 4:36 pm
Archers have to increase mana more and more with each new skill nerf.
An increase in mana consumption only leads to an increase in the grind time.
What do you mean? High mana means grinding more? Wheres the logic?
One of the Monarch and Oldest Player in Elia Society.
Since The Game Was Created.