Ping problmes in pvp, mute system in global chat, skills op

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Dead_Bullet
Ping problmes in pvp, mute system in global chat, skills op

Post by Dead_Bullet » Mon May 23, 2022 7:47 am

PvP in your new game as in the Helm of Heroes like trash, so pinged and u cant hit players but they hit u 100%. Need fix ping

There are a lot of aggressive Filipinos in the game, they touched my mother more than once when I killed the monsters at the location, they say that they spot and I want leave, but when I write that my spot, they said There is no owned spot in the game, all players can kill mobs in spot. Bruh sorry for the insult, but the Filipinos are very insolent, this is already like discrimination against other players, PH stop aggresion in games! Add pls report players bad words "G(u know what its mean)" "Use words with us mother" etc. and mute global/Whisper chat more 14 days for that player!

Drone weak and lagged skill in cowboy, low damage 50%, speed attack woth duo weapon so sad, if u our drone no died and lagg in sky its never used again and cant died by skill explosion.

I want buff explosion drone > If u again used skill summon drone he down and explode.
Add 150-200% drone attack like our final damage, and attack speed woth duo weapons x2 faster like guns speed. If you want to add a rune effect to a weapon in a drone attack its like better than op damage from 50%.

Grenades poison cloud no work, i have 2lvl rune poison and there no damage poison! Fix pls
Money shot > increase the number of coins used per shot and increase damage so that the cowboy is noticeably stronger need than the usual archer skill, the archer is very strong in the game, and one shot skill for end game monsters with poor weapon. the cowboy loses in damage with skills.
Warrior there all ok, i like no op him now. Or suggestion our ideas about warrior.
Archer need more nerf than op, bruh.

TheWood

Re: Ping problmes in pvp, mute system in global chat, skills op

Post by TheWood » Mon May 23, 2022 8:12 am

The archer is not op bruh, the gunner can have a lot more damage with money power and won't eat much food for mana, also he is the best at grinding now. Also the x3 damage skill doesn't waste mana at all, and the arrow hoard needs at least 25 mana per shot.

Dead_Bullet

Post by Dead_Bullet » Mon May 23, 2022 8:24 am

TheWood wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 8:12 am
The archer is not op bruh, the gunner can have a lot more damage with money power and won't eat much food for mana, also he is the best at grinding now. Also the x3 damage skill doesn't waste mana at all, and the arrow hoard needs at least 25 mana per shot.
A magician is cheaper than spending a lot of coins on shooting from fast weapons, I would not refuse to require mana than coins per shot, but if you think that the archer is not an imba, then why does he one-shot end game boss? And last map mobs

With x3 skill damage my finalout like 102k damage but i cant kill fast last mobs where 500xp, archers very strong in game, better tahn mage or warrior, that why ppl play archer more. if I'm wrong and they play as an archer not because of a hail of arrows, then why are there so many of them in the game?

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon May 23, 2022 8:59 am

Dead_Bullet wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 8:24 am
TheWood wrote:
A magician is cheaper than spending a lot of coins on shooting from fast weapons, I would not refuse to require mana than coins per shot, but if you think that the archer is not an imba, then why does he one-shot end game boss? And last map mobs

With x3 skill damage my finalout like 102k damage but i cant kill fast last mobs where 500xp, archers very strong in game, better tahn mage or warrior, that why ppl play archer more. if I'm wrong and they play as an archer not because of a hail of arrows, then why are there so many of them in the game?
And? He can't kill the last boss with 1 hoard, I tried with level 110 and a crow bow (I have 65-115k damage and maxed hoard). What's wrong with killing normal monsters with one hit, can't a warrior do the same? You have level 52, if I'm not mistaken, you wouldn't be able to kill strong monsters quickly, and an archer of the same level took 4-8 hoards. Don't make it even more expensive, it takes me 400 mana to kill a last boss. What can I say, if it takes 4 players to enter a boss and even 1 can kill it quickly, bosses are weak... Why couldn't they have more hp if there are more players?

Dead_Bullet

Post by Dead_Bullet » Mon May 23, 2022 10:00 am

TheWood wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 8:59 am
Dead_Bullet wrote:
TheWood wrote:

And? He can't kill the last boss with 1 hoard, I tried with level 110 and a crow bow (I have 65-115k damage and maxed hoard). What's wrong with killing normal monsters with one hit, can't a warrior do the same? You have level 52, if I'm not mistaken, you wouldn't be able to kill strong monsters quickly, and an archer of the same level took 4-8 hoards. Don't make it even more expensive, it takes me 400 mana to kill a last boss. What can I say, if it takes 4 players to enter a boss and even 1 can kill it quickly, bosses are weak... Why couldn't they have more hp if there are more players?
I saw a video where an archer attacks the last boss in the game, then how much damage is there in one shot without the help of other players can be said and no help from the other 3 players is needed, the archer is heard disbalanse, you just play as an archer for a very long time and are used to such a skill, if it is fixed you will attack like cowboys for a long time and dreary from afar, it makes sense to play a cowboy if you can oneshot with an archer?

Heneral

Post by Heneral » Mon May 23, 2022 11:12 am

Thewood just protecting his OPness he dont want to nerf his 1shot arrow hoard critizes coin shot when he can 1arrow hoard everyy mob. If the arrow hoard will nerf the game will be balance. The only thing thats too much in this game is arrow hoard. Me level 87 can be outgrinded by the level 60+ archer with only tribal bow. Archer can skip too many mobs using arrow hoard. Arrow hoard must be nerf. Robbby wouldn't understand this cuz he wont grind. Thats why hes overall decision is by arguement.if the gunner wins the archer will be nerf just like the mage. Cinos just win the argument on how OP the cloud was and the orb field thats why its nerf and look at mage right now perfectly balance.
PS-Robby you should grind to understand how OP the arrow hoard is nevermind the MP it consume mostly archer has 300-400plus mp with 200archery. Idk why if thw topic that the arrow hoard must be nerf they will then respond on how much mp it uses with basically they can earn alot of money due to more drop rate
One of the Monarch and Oldest Player in Elia Society.
Since The Game Was Created.

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon May 23, 2022 12:27 pm

Dead_Bullet wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 10:00 am
TheWood wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 8:59 am
Dead_Bullet wrote:

I saw a video where an archer attacks the last boss in the game, then how much damage is there in one shot without the help of other players can be said and no help from the other 3 players is needed, the archer is heard disbalanse, you just play as an archer for a very long time and are used to such a skill, if it is fixed you will attack like cowboys for a long time and dreary from afar, it makes sense to play a cowboy if you can oneshot with an archer?
Gunner can spam many traps to kill boss easier, whipmaster can spawn a lot tornadoes and kill boss faster than archer, even 55-60 lvl whipmaster can do it, when archer with same lvl probably will die. What bad in killing normal monsters with 1 attack. On 100 lvl you need 2m+ xp, it's about 3,7k blizzer kills, 1 hit making your grind faster. It's good when each class have best area for xp/money this class, this making game more interesting. Also if archer do heavy hoard attack his mp will greatly down, then he need take time to eat or wait many time for regen.

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon May 23, 2022 12:38 pm

Heneral wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 11:12 am
Thewood just protecting his OPness he dont want to nerf his 1shot arrow hoard critizes coin shot when he can 1arrow hoard everyy mob. If the arrow hoard will nerf the game will be balance. The only thing thats too much in this game is arrow hoard. Me level 87 can be outgrinded by the level 60+ archer with only tribal bow. Archer can skip too many mobs using arrow hoard. Arrow hoard must be nerf. Robbby wouldn't understand this cuz he wont grind. Thats why hes overall decision is by arguement.if the gunner wins the archer will be nerf just like the mage. Cinos just win the argument on how OP the cloud was and the orb field thats why its nerf and look at mage right now perfectly balance.
PS-Robby you should grind to understand how OP the arrow hoard is nevermind the MP it consume mostly archer has 300-400plus mp with 200archery. Idk why if thw topic that the arrow hoard must be nerf they will then respond on how much mp it uses with basically they can earn alot of money due to more drop rate
Me 110 lvl can be outgrinded be 20 lvl player with snakes or 70 lvl gunner with traps at dump :| . I think even mage, (that usually based on magic with using mp) don't need to have 300-400 mp like high lvl archer. Gunners usually have 100-150 mp. Gunner is class with fastest rate of fire, few hits to kill monster isn't slow or bad for him, at least it doesn't take many mp, also to deal more damage with hoard and lose less mp archer need go close to enemies.

Heneral

Post by Heneral » Mon May 23, 2022 12:59 pm

TheWood wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 12:38 pm
Heneral wrote:
Me 110 lvl can be outgrinded be 20 lvl player with snakes or 70 lvl gunner with traps at dump :| . I think even mage, (that usually based on magic with using mp) don't need to have 300-400 mp like high lvl archer. Gunners usually have 100-150 mp. Gunner is class with fastest rate of fire, few hits to kill monster isn't slow or bad for him, at least it doesn't take many mp, also to deal more damage with hoard and lose less mp archer need go close to enemies.
Traps take alot of mp to use lol 😂. MP doesnt matter if u have high drop rates u can earn more money

Heneral

Post by Heneral » Mon May 23, 2022 1:05 pm

TheWood wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 12:38 pm
Heneral wrote:
And thats what i said when people critize how OP arrow hoard is they will defend using MP like the heck MP doesnt matter when u have alot of money it just takes 0.5% of you total income food is not that expensive buying a builk of 1k soda is just 200k+ and 200k can be grind in just 1 hour or less. Arrow hoard must be nerf.