Please! I can't take it anymore!

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Dead_Bullet
Please! I can't take it anymore!

Post by Dead_Bullet » Fri May 20, 2022 7:11 am

This parkour infuriates me, it’s impossible to pass it on phones, I can’t get to the platforms when the joystick is not clear where it is directed. My cell nerves are dying on this parkour, take it off the map parkour I can't go to another map(screen no added in forum idk why error) Green map with fire traps heads and yellow monsters.

TheWood

Re: Please! I can't take it anymore!

Post by TheWood » Fri May 20, 2022 8:13 am

Removing parkour for website and desktop is bad idea, no support. Maybe something for mobile to make it easier.

Dead_Bullet

Post by Dead_Bullet » Fri May 20, 2022 4:19 pm

TheWood wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 8:13 am
Removing parkour for website and desktop is bad idea, no support. Maybe something for mobile to make it easier.
And how do I then play the game if I can't get to the location because of the parkour? Then it was possible to take a model of a scorpion and go to the location with it to jump over the fence, now when I go to another location The game becomes a black screen and I fall over the edge of the map with a scorpion. I tried to do parkour but it's physically impossible on the phone, I don't play on the computer.

Dead_Bullet

Post by Dead_Bullet » Fri May 20, 2022 4:21 pm

TheWood wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 8:13 am
I mean mount scorpeon enemy and can jump pass wall's, but now join next location with mount become black screen and error.