ON & OFF GLOBAL EXP

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Mhervy
Re: ON & OFF GLOBAL EXP

Post by Mhervy » Tue May 17, 2022 8:38 am

TheWood wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:18 am
Mhervy wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:13 am
forumMikel wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 7:32 am
kinda useless because when one has it on technically yall get the same so theres literally no purpose to this
R u idiot or something? when one member is grinding go ON and its warning Green, when other member going to Alion to buy something "to respect those grinding members" or AFK things like you do go OFF its warning Red. what your saying when one ON all well ON???
It's stupid. When you grind you give 25% to other mates who have sharing enabled, so if more have sharing you don't lose more xp, you should totally not care who has it enabled if you get more from other sharing than you give. It's more like some kind of greed lol
The Purpose of that is to Monitor who is Grinding and who is Not, in our case we have 12 members On they Global Exp Sharing but overall 15 members are online, we cant tell whos 3 members not on they Global sharing

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Tue May 17, 2022 8:46 am

Mhervy wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:38 am
TheWood wrote:
Mhervy wrote:

R u idiot or something? when one member is grinding go ON and its warning Green, when other member going to Alion to buy something "to respect those grinding members" or AFK things like you do go OFF its warning Red. what your saying when one ON all well ON???
It's stupid. When you grind you give 25% to other mates who have sharing enabled, so if more have sharing you don't lose more xp, you should totally not care who has it enabled if you get more from other sharing than you give. It's more like some kind of greed lol
The Purpose of that is to Monitor who is Grinding and who is Not, in our case we have 12 members On they Global Exp Sharing but overall 15 members are online, we cant tell whos 3 members not on they Global sharing
Well, if you forbid there to use experience sharing in the afk and even kicking for it ..., then those 3 members in the afk, although this is stupid. It' s just impossible for at least half of the guild to grind at same time, there aren't that many really good areas in game.

Mhervy

Post by Mhervy » Tue May 17, 2022 8:58 am

TheWood wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:46 am
Mhervy wrote:
TheWood wrote:
Well, if you forbid there to use experience sharing in the afk and even kicking for it ..., then those 3 members in the afk, although this is stupid. It' s just impossible for at least half of the guild to grind at same time, there aren't that many really good areas in game.
We do that the forbid things you say, we have Rules in our Guild "Grinding ON, AFK or go to alion blah blah in short not Grinding OFF global sharing" so we need that suggestion to monitor easily the actions of our guildmates, and yes in WORLD DOMINATORS half of our members grind at the same time

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Tue May 17, 2022 9:03 am

Mhervy wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:58 am
TheWood wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:46 am
Mhervy wrote:

We do that the forbid things you say, we have Rules in our Guild "Grinding ON, AFK or go to alion blah blah in short not Grinding OFF global sharing" so we need that suggestion to monitor easily the actions of our guildmates, and yes in WORLD DOMINATORS half of our members grind at the same time
It seems to me that no more than two guilds can grind like that at the same time. It also seems to me that if more mates get your contribution it will be more useful :) , also why can't you grind bosses and hunt for runes with sharing enabled?

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Tue May 17, 2022 9:54 am

this suggestion is basically struck out of jealousy, like?? why not, if you see who isnt farming and make them leave the guild. Might as well kick the entire guild who even has the ability to turn it on yeah?

because oh my god, This is useless. i cannot, for the love of god describe how dumb this is and how you're still fighting for it
send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Tue May 17, 2022 10:02 am

Mhervy wrote:

"respect post"
"respect spot"
"respect sir"
respect what
the fvcking word on robs multiplayer games has lost meaning bro this shct is so stupid
send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk