Alion City

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
ElkSlayer
Alion City

Post by ElkSlayer » Sun May 15, 2022 1:13 am

I think there should be more NPCs and just houses in Alion. It's supposed to be a big city, but nobody lives there (except for if people are living in the hotel). Because when you think of it, in big cities there is a TON of people in them. New York has about 19 times more people than the entire state of Montana does. Now, I'm not saying make a few million apartment buildings and houses in Alion. I think there should just be more houses around to make it more realistic. Because cinos said that Eliatopia is Earth, just Xantis messed it up.

Stormzy

Re: Alion City

Post by Stormzy » Sun May 15, 2022 2:45 am

i disagree, expanding Alion is something that we dont need

ElkSlayer

Post by ElkSlayer » Mon May 16, 2022 8:21 pm

eh i think they should. its supposed to be a large city with lots to do. well, theres neither of those

Honorbound

Post by Honorbound » Mon May 16, 2022 11:04 pm

ElkSlayer wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 1:13 am
I mean i can see where you are coming from and yes i too would like more quests or something in alion but that is just like, a ton of more work for Robby. We should be thankful enough for the game we have now. More quests or something is just a ton of more designing and maybe new enemy design. And besides it wouldnt really be worth it because it would only make the city look bigger it already has everything it needs.

MrQuiwito

Post by MrQuiwito » Tue May 17, 2022 3:51 pm

Honorbound wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 11:04 pm
ElkSlayer wrote:
I mean i can see where you are coming from and yes i too would like more quests or something in alion but that is just like, a ton of more work for Robby. We should be thankful enough for the game we have now. More quests or something is just a ton of more designing and maybe new enemy design. And besides it wouldnt really be worth it because it would only make the city look bigger it already has everything it needs.
agree ,tho it would be cool to have better scenarios and more designed area, there are things more worthy to work on rather than cooler areas designs
Thx cinos for pfp

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Tue May 17, 2022 6:12 pm

Wow, interesting fact regarding NYC's and Montana population. lol, that is kinda crazy. :shock:

But yea, I do plan on adding a couple more buildings to Alion some point in the future, for the reason you mentioned. I just haven't got around to it quite yet.

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Tue May 17, 2022 6:19 pm

MrQuiwito wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 3:51 pm
Honorbound wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 11:04 pm
ElkSlayer wrote:
agree ,tho it would be cool to have better scenarios and more designed area, there are things more worthy to work on rather than cooler areas designs
Also agree, Alion should have a bit of realism into it!

I was litterally thinking about disagreeing untill i read further more.
Rip TechnoBlade

ElkSlayer

Post by ElkSlayer » Wed May 18, 2022 2:41 pm

ok