Guild leader's command's

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
_Night_shadow_
Guild leader's command's

Post by _Night_shadow_ » Wed May 11, 2022 10:20 am

I don't know if there's already suggested this but i want this to be added in the next update here's what i mean.
1. Please add an (LOCK ON/LOCK OFF) for guild leader's.
I want all the Guild leader's can control there members exp shares, so if there was an player that staying at there spot but not farming, there getting some exp from there hard farming guild mate's :< but they will never know was it so I've suggest this to.
2. Please add this guild feature that (we can see who are turning on/off there exp share so we able to know that this Play whos in not farmable area is turned he's/her exp share and reportedly to guild leader so guild leader will turn off hes/her exp share.
So what if guild leader is offline well.
4.if guild leader was offline add this feature that guild leader can able to pass he's ability to turn off members exp share. When guild leader is back he can take it directly back.
I don't know if i can understand what i mean to. :< It's just in my imagination
🥳

TheWood

Re: Guild leader's command's

Post by TheWood » Wed May 11, 2022 11:26 am

No support. That doesn't have point lol.

Qejjle

Post by Qejjle » Wed May 11, 2022 9:04 pm

sorry i just have to say..... leader could camp himself and alts but no one else can share xp
so... no support
Get too close to the sun,
and you burn

Q

Mhervy

Post by Mhervy » Thu May 12, 2022 8:33 am

- Support This -

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Thu May 12, 2022 8:44 am

wow!

this is pointless.

1:guildmates share the same amount of xp, the xp does not get diluted depending on the value of how many players in your guild have it on. having this feature is literally just "personally, fuck this person in particular" button

2:literally useless but ok

3*:1

i have reason to believe that you people somehow believe the xp you get when killing is less when more have it on, a little more attention span should help with that problem too. lol
Last edited by forumMikel on Thu May 12, 2022 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Thu May 12, 2022 8:49 am

Mhervy wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 8:33 am
- Support This -
bro just use your main acc for forum posts its not harmful :skull:

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Thu May 12, 2022 9:20 am

forumMikel wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 8:44 am
wow!

this is pointless.

1:guildmates share the same amount of xp, the xp does not get diluted depending on the value of how many players in your guild have it on. having this feature is literally just "personally, fuck this person in particular" button

2:literally useless but ok

3*:1

i have reason to believe that you people somehow believe the xp you get when killing is less when more have it on, a little more attention span should help with that problem too. lol
It's true, it doesn't matter how many mates there are, as long as you're already sharing with a few. Also, didn't the guild leaders want their members to level up faster and end up with a higher combined level?

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Thu May 12, 2022 9:45 am

TheWood wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:20 am
forumMikel wrote:
It's true, it doesn't matter how many mates there are, as long as you're already sharing with a few. Also, didn't the guild leaders want their members to level up faster and end up with a higher combined level?
yep, experienced it from world dominators myself. afk leeched xp and the guild members got mad because it was somehow deemed "unfair" like, what? lol

edit: if guild xp shared diluted when theres more player value then this suggestion would be valid, but its not :skull: :joy:

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Thu May 12, 2022 9:55 am

forumMikel wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:45 am
TheWood wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:20 am
forumMikel wrote:
yep, experienced it from world dominators myself. afk leeched xp and the guild members got mad because it was somehow deemed "unfair" like, what? lol

edit: if guild xp shared diluted when theres more player value then this suggestion would be valid, but its not :skull: :joy:
You grinded for a hours and when you wanted to sit in the afk and rest from boring grind they got mad lol. It seems impossible to me that more than 15 guild members grind at one time effectively, there are stupidly not enough places in the game. And there are multiple guilds.

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Thu May 12, 2022 9:59 am

ya lol, anyways this is not a discussion. simply just here to tell this suggestion has to have its place in hof for being unbelievably stupid haha