a bunch of cool ideas (please show support)

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Qejjle
a bunch of cool ideas (please show support)

Post by Qejjle » Tue May 10, 2022 1:13 am

1. a hacked edition
Yes i know Robby you are probably shaking your head at this, but i think it would be cool to make an official hacked edition of eliatopia. you would get to experience the power of a god early game.

2. an idea for ancient village
in ancient village you will be able to experience all the easy mobs again, except there tinted a color and have *100 all stats and *2 drop chance of the normal version of itself.

3.arcane luck
Arcane luck is a mage ability that is always active. it drains 1 mp per second forever but increases a mages drop chance by 15%. Can be upgraded 3 times. each time upgraded -1mp per second but +5% luck.

4. a shop in ancient town
it will be a shop where you can buy a mini mage,gunnman,archer,whipmaster,or warrior pet thingy (i would like to call it a "troop") that folows you and gives you luck and atacks for you. you can only equip 1

5. new payvalt items
with number 4. it adds a payvalt item. +1 troop! can be upgraded 2 times 100 emeralds.
and another item! acc trading. its a compleetly safe way to trade an acc without being scammed! 20 emeralds.

I have more ideas if you guys want to here them, i couldn't write them down today but i have more ideas. coment down below if u guys want me to share them.
Get too close to the sun,
and you burn

Q

LORD!

Re: a bunch of cool ideas (please show support)

Post by LORD! » Tue May 10, 2022 1:22 am

SUPORT!!!! I LOVE IT!

Stormzy

Post by Stormzy » Tue May 10, 2022 1:26 am

Qejjle wrote: โ†‘
Tue May 10, 2022 1:13 am
1. a hacked edition
Yes i know Robby you are probably shaking your head at this, but i think it would be cool to make an official hacked edition of eliatopia. you would get to experience the power of a god early game.

in ancient village you will be able to experience all the easy mobs again, except there tinted a color and have *100 all stats and *2 drop chance of the normal version of itself.

3.arcane luck
Arcane luck is a mage ability that is always active. it drains 1 mp per second forever but increases a mages drop chance by 15%. Can be upgraded 3 times. each time upgraded -1mp per second but +5% luck.

it will be a shop where you can buy a mini mage,gunnman,archer,whipmaster,or warrior pet thingy (i would like to call it a "troop") that folows you and gives you luck and atacks for you. you can only equip 1

5. new payvalt items
with number 4. it adds a payvalt item. +1 troop! can be upgraded 2 times 100 emeralds.
and another item! acc trading. its a compleetly safe way to trade an acc without being scammed! 20 emeralds.

I have more ideas if you guys want to here them, i couldn't write them down today but i have more ideas. coment down below if u guys want me to share them.
1 no, not a great idea
2 again i disagree
3 best idea here
4 no pets
5 no

Qejjle

Post by Qejjle » Tue May 10, 2022 1:28 am

well.... thank you i tryed......
Get too close to the sun,
and you burn

Q

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Tue May 10, 2022 2:20 am

5 is actually cool ttho
send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk

Heneral

Post by Heneral » Tue May 10, 2022 2:39 am

Support for pets ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
One of the Monarch and Oldest Player in Elia Society.
Since The Game Was Created.

Stormzy

Post by Stormzy » Tue May 10, 2022 3:12 am

Heneral wrote: โ†‘
Tue May 10, 2022 2:39 am
nahhh, gonna become hh with suggestions like that

Heneral

Post by Heneral » Tue May 10, 2022 4:45 am

Stormzy wrote: โ†‘
Tue May 10, 2022 3:12 am
Heneral wrote: โ†‘
Tue May 10, 2022 2:39 am
nahhh, gonna become hh with suggestions like that
There are no books here , the pets on hh is very OP cuz of books and happy to say robby wont add books in elia
One of the Monarch and Oldest Player in Elia Society.
Since The Game Was Created.

Drunk

Post by Drunk » Tue May 10, 2022 5:46 pm

Qejjle wrote: โ†‘
Tue May 10, 2022 1:13 am
1. a hacked edition

3.arcane luck

5. new payvalt items

susport