Make MP and HP give 10 per point instead of 5

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
CrazyVanilla
Make MP and HP give 10 per point instead of 5

Post by CrazyVanilla » Mon May 09, 2022 2:17 pm

This may be a bit controversial, however I believe this would probably be better for the long term.

With the exp requirement per level increasing exponentially, leveling up just keeps getting much harder and harder, meaning players are doing a whole lot of grinding for only those 4 points, which probably are needed in defense or class stat much more than MP or HP for future higher-level enemies. In addition, for MP specifically, skills have increased in MP cost by A LOT, especially since pretty much every class relies on its skills for grinding.

Here are the main reasons I think this would be benefitial:

1) Stat points are so rare, why do we have to spend SO MANY of them on MP and HP?

2) The use of MP has increased dramatically and continues to increase as more skills are added. Higher level enemies require players to rely on their skills in order to grind. Over the past 2 years, MP cost per kill has literally gone from spending like 5-10 MP per kill, up to now in some cases spending 20-30 MP per kill, with stat points only getting more and more rare. As more skills and skill branches are added (which I hope they will), this issue will only get worse.

3) Sure, there is food to heal, but the economy is already difficult enough. With top level sets already taking 100's of hours to grind for, why should we have to spend like 20% of our coin drops on healing MP just to be able to grind?

Heneral

Re: Make MP and HP give 10 per point instead of 5

Post by Heneral » Mon May 09, 2022 2:20 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 2:17 pm
This may be a bit controversial, however I believe this would probably be better for the long term.

With the exp requirement per level increasing exponentially, leveling up just keeps getting much harder and harder, meaning players are doing a whole lot of grinding for only those 4 points, which probably are needed in defense or class stat much more than MP or HP for future higher-level enemies. In addition, for MP specifically, skills have increased in MP cost by A LOT, especially since pretty much every class relies on its skills for grinding.

Here are the main reasons I think this would be benefitial:

1) Stat points are so rare, why do we have to spend SO MANY of them on MP and HP?

2) The use of MP has increased dramatically and continues to increase as more skills are added. Higher level enemies require players to rely on their skills in order to grind. Over the past 2 years, MP cost per kill has literally gone from spending like 5-10 MP per kill, up to now in some cases spending 20-30 MP per kill, with stat points only getting more and more rare. As more skills and skill branches are added (which I hope they will), this issue will only get worse.

3) Sure, there is food to heal, but the economy is already difficult enough. With top level sets already taking 100's of hours to grind for, why should we have to spend like 20% of our coin drops on healing MP just to be able to grind?
For MP i guess but HP no.Warriors will blow your head off i bet you know what i mean.
One of the Monarch and Oldest Player in Elia Society.
Since The Game Was Created.

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon May 09, 2022 2:23 pm

Support for mp and no support for hp. 10 hp per level will make pvp more boring, and grind even less "risky".

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Mon May 09, 2022 2:30 pm

TheWood wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 2:23 pm
Support for mp and no support for hp. 10 hp per level will make pvp more boring, and grind even less "risky".
This is the main reason I believe this idea to be sorta controversial, so changing MP only wouldn't be a bad idea either and would solve a lot of issues in itself.

Heneral

Post by Heneral » Mon May 09, 2022 3:09 pm

TheWood wrote:
Agreed

Heneral

Post by Heneral » Mon May 09, 2022 3:10 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 2:30 pm
TheWood wrote:
This is the main reason I believe this idea to be sorta controversial, so changing MP only wouldn't be a bad idea either and would solve a lot of issues in itself.
No more controversy thing ,support for mp but hp no .

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Mon May 09, 2022 6:50 pm

sport
send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Mon May 09, 2022 11:46 pm

Feggit, might as well. The less people who complain about MP balance the better.

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue May 10, 2022 12:35 am

Flashlight237 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 11:46 pm
Feggit, might as well. The less people who complain about MP balance the better.
Flash I know you tried saying "fvck it" but I want you to re-evaluate how that sounds lmao
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Tue May 10, 2022 12:56 am

cinos wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 12:35 am
Flashlight237 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 11:46 pm
Flash I know you tried saying "fvck it" but I want you to re-evaluate how that sounds lmao
fah got
(hey look, im making flash realize)
send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk