Beginner P2W Offer to drive new players to spend money. (must read rob)

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
forumMikel
Beginner P2W Offer to drive new players to spend money. (must read rob)

Post by forumMikel » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:55 am

72 Hour limited time gear boost for new players:
There will be a little icon near the emerald section with a timer counting down on 72h. This offer offers a set only obtained through this offer, only new players can buy this. 10 bucks(cannot be bought by ems, straight up the gear only for 10 bucks. to avoid people making accs to spam buy this with emeralds)

this gear will last players through the stalagmite section (which is about 2ish days of grind to actually kill stalagmites) this boost will give new players interest in the game, make them play for long. POSSIBLY making them spend more money.

Gear obtained through this should be equippable by about 3 hours play time, making them drop hours before the leave. The pack offers a whole helm/armor/legs/boots/accessory/2 one handeds or 1 one handed weapon depending on the class. (The gear MUST be special, only obtainable through this beginner offer. The gear offered from this 72h limited offer cannot be bought in any other shops ever. Looks different and special)

The gears stats/requirements:
-Level req should be slightly lower than the alion's cheapo's sets.
-People who buy the offer will want to immediately equip this, gear should last till the red leaf caves (Stalagmites). Level 20? not sure.
-Cool design; make the gear look like something you'd wear at level 50 but also looks like sh𝖎t lol.

5x Gold!:
Similar to the 72h limited gear. This offer only applies to new players who've just made a new acc.
5x Gold alone will cost 10$, but when the player has already bought the limited 72h Gear boost, price will be downgraded to 6$.

(Buying 72h gear reduces 5x gold price down to 6$. Buying 5x Gold! Primarily will NOT reduce the 72h Limited gears price. Hovering over the limited 72h gear will list that 5x Gold!/s/ price will be reduced when you buy the gear first.)

5x Gold! Will Last for a whole 2 days. The offer Lasts for 1 day only.

Probable upcoming question(s):
Q:"pay to win this sucks!!!"
A:it's early game, no more pay to win perks later on. The intended features are only SUPPOSED to last until stalagmites/scorpee level monsters. This will drive new players to playing longer and seeing worth in emeralds more. These players still have a long way to go.

Q:"why?"
A:as rob said, he IS making OK cash from the game(doesn't sound ok to me lmao) so this might help.
Last edited by forumMikel on Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk

forumMikel

Re: Beginner P2W Offer to drive new players to spend money.

Post by forumMikel » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:57 am

Reminder that these are ONLY for new players. P2W? Yes, it only gives them a slight boost at the game and increases interest.

troopas

Post by troopas » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:26 am

forumMikel wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:57 am
Reminder that these are ONLY for new players. P2W? Yes, it only gives them a slight boost at the game and increases interest.
Ngl, if I saw these features in a game I just started playing I'd assume it's just p2w garbage and leave

Zeltonn

Re: Beginner P2W Offer to drive new players to spend money. (must read rob)

Post by Zeltonn » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:27 am

This is a good idea, only for noobs lol
Rip TechnoBlade

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:55 am

troopas wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:26 am
forumMikel wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:57 am
Ngl, if I saw these features in a game I just started playing I'd assume it's just p2w garbage and leave
i
yeah idk but hey , rob asked for pv suggestions so yk