Guild contribution points, or something like that

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
CrazyVanilla
Guild contribution points, or something like that

Post by CrazyVanilla » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:35 pm

Yeah, so since xp sharing is a thing now, It would be cool to have something similar to the contribution point system thats in HH. It would just be nice to see guilds working & playing together, and to see who in the guild is doing the most.

It doesn't have to be an exact copy of HH contribution points tho, they could also include other things besides just pvp kills and xp sharing. Things like contributing to guild quests (if something like that was ever added), KOTH wins, and other guild activities which are likely to be added in the future.

GonDup

Re: Guild contribution points, or something like that

Post by GonDup » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:38 pm

Support.

Artemis

Post by Artemis » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:39 pm

Support
Goddess of the hunt

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:45 pm

bump

MajidDGreat

Post by MajidDGreat » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:17 pm

Support

troopas

Post by troopas » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:58 pm

Seriously how did Robby forget about this?

MrQuiwito

Post by MrQuiwito » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:09 pm

yeah this is needed, i want to boost some random guildmates just see a large number of contribution points
Thx cinos for pfp

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:32 pm

Ok, I've got this added for next update! Here is some info for it.

Guild contribution of course, is used as a gauge of how much a particular member of a guild is involved and contributes to the guild. The total combined contributions points of a guild can be used as a measure of how tightly knit the guild's community is to each other.

Here is how points will be given:

-The guild creator gets an instant 10,000 points for creating the guild. Since of course, they spent the time and money maintaining the guild.
-If you join a guild and give the guild the "guild global XP share" feature by having it purchased in your Payvault, you will be given 100,000 contribution points. Since it gives the whole guild access to the feature, it is quite a contribution for a player to supply this to their guild.
-Every time you give XP, 50% of the XP that another player receives is given to you as contribution points for helping that player. So say you kill an enemy worth 100xp, 25% of that XP is split to a guild member, then that XP is split again by 50%. Meaning you would get 13 contribution points for that kill.
-Using the guild chat will give you a little bit of contribution points as well. I don't want to reveal too much specifics on this, so players don't abuse it, because there will be anti-spam measures in place. Just use the guild chat with lots of guild members, and you will get contribution points.

The above numbers are subject to change in the future. Also, I will likely add other ways to contribute in the future as well. :)

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:16 pm

Robby wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:32 pm

Guild contribution of course, is used as a gauge of how much a particular member of a guild is involved and contributes to the guild. The total combined contributions points of a guild can be used as a measure of how tightly knit the guild's community is to each other.

-The guild creator gets an instant 10,000 points for creating the guild. Since of course, they spent the time and money maintaining the guild.
-If you join a guild and give the guild the "guild global XP share" feature by having it purchased in your Payvault, you will be given 100,000 contribution points. Since it gives the whole guild access to the feature, it is quite a contribution for a player to supply this to their guild.
-Every time you give XP, 50% of the XP that another player receives is given to you as contribution points for helping that player. So say you kill an enemy worth 100xp, 25% of that XP is split to a guild member, then that XP is split again by 50%. Meaning you would get 13 contribution points for that kill.
-Using the guild chat will give you a little bit of contribution points as well. I don't want to reveal too much specifics on this, so players don't abuse it, because there will be anti-spam measures in place. Just use the guild chat with lots of guild members, and you will get contribution points.

The above numbers are subject to change in the future. Also, I will likely add other ways to contribute in the future as well. :)
Yesssssssssssss

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:37 am

Robby wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:32 pm

can u do some sort of notif popup when someone chats in guild chat
cuz me n my guildmates actually use it, problem is we dont notice each other
send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk