Guild pvp enable option

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Swagybob
Guild pvp enable option

Post by Swagybob » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:09 am

I think there should be an option to disable guild pvp protection if you want (in player settings probably, and only for the player which turned it off). It would just make playing in pvp with your guildmates a lot easier. For example if two players were in the same guild were doing pvp and one turned it on, it wouldn't work but if both turned it on, it would.

This basically just makes it easier to 1v1 people in your guild :D

Jason_

Re: Guild pvp enable option

Post by Jason_ » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:16 am

Support
games that I play: Eliatopia, ev.io, taming.io, Minecraft, and Infected Days
buying jest staff idc if it's clean or not

cinos

Post by cinos » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:28 am

Swagybob wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:09 am
I think there should be an option to disable guild pvp protection if you want (in player settings probably, and only for the player which turned it off). It would just make playing in pvp with your guildmates a lot easier. For example if two players were in the same guild were doing pvp and one turned it on, it wouldn't work but if both turned it on, it would.

No that's not it chief, it should be a specific area. I have been discussing this for QUITE some time but I really think we need a fourth pvp area that is taken off the main path (like how the pit goes to the right in the first forest area). Anarchy woods, no guild protection, and a great way to spar with your friends. Imo I think this should be to the right of the koth area, and it would be way better than simply having a dumb ol' toggle. PLUS, toggles like that would probably lead to people making crappy temporary guilds to recruit people and have em all go in the pit together, only to have disabled the protection, it's a really messy idea.

tl;dr no toggle, add a new area for guildless pvp
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:31 pm

cinos wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:28 am
Swagybob wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:09 am

No that's not it chief, it should be a specific area. I have been discussing this for QUITE some time but I really think we need a fourth pvp area that is taken off the main path (like how the pit goes to the right in the first forest area). Anarchy woods, no guild protection, and a great way to spar with your friends. Imo I think this should be to the right of the koth area, and it would be way better than simply having a dumb ol' toggle. PLUS, toggles like that would probably lead to people making crappy temporary guilds to recruit people and have em all go in the pit together, only to have disabled the protection, it's a really messy idea.

tl;dr no toggle, add a new area for guildless pvp
Good idea, I hadn't thought of people going to pit together to scam others. Also would work a lot better than a toggle.