Faster drones for gunman

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
~
Faster drones for gunman

Post by ~ » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:42 pm

So I know this is really early of me saying this but after messing around with the new gunman skill drone I was a bit disappointed that the drone is darn slow. What im saying is that lets say your running to go kill an enemy, since the drone itself is so darn slow it can't keep up with the player and lags behind drastically causing it to become useless. My idea is that the drone should stick with the player so that it can keep up and be a key component for gunman player's to grind with. That's my thoughts, Robby test it out and see if for yourself and maybe decide if you could change the speed with it. On a side note though the update is great and thank you for putting your time and effort into these great updates.
Face Your Fears Before They Consume You

gujiml

Re: Faster drones for gunman

Post by gujiml » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:45 pm

~ wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:42 pm
So I know this is really early of me saying this but after messing around with the new gunman skill drone I was a bit disappointed that the drone is darn slow. What im saying is that lets say your running to go kill an enemy, since the drone itself is so darn slow it can't keep up with the player and lags behind drastically causing it to become useless. My idea is that the drone should stick with the player so that it can keep up and be a key component for gunman player's to grind with. That's my thoughts, Robby test it out and see if for yourself and maybe decide if you could change the speed with it. On a side note though the update is great and thank you for putting your time and effort into these great updates.
why gunmans not mages.worrior.archer.whipmaster
I am Gujiml people Call me Guji Nice To Meet you

~

Post by ~ » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:52 pm

because this is about drones there an upgrade for gunman not other classes.

cinos

Post by cinos » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:39 pm

no
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

~

Post by ~ » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:47 pm

i respect your opinion but I really don't see there usefulness, I guess time will tell.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:17 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll go ahead and increase the drone's move speed by 20%. It won't be a huge increase, but it should be enough to help some. The change should be in a small patch released later today.

~

Post by ~ » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:07 pm

oh wow thanks robby for hearing and actually implementing my suggestion, feel 20 percent should be super beneficial for gunman players who plan to use the drones to grind a lot. Thanks again for your time and i'm looking forward to that next update :)