Level Milestone

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
cinos
Level Milestone

Post by cinos » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:12 am

See, if anyone can recall, there was a previous suggestion thread where noire suggested an increase in points given per level up...a really BAD suggestion. BUT in that thread, robby actually mentioned one of the most intriguing ideas I've heard so far, form changes. Simply put, if you reach level 100 you get to add one significant boost to your character, with an alteration to your appearance ontop of that. Robby only mentioned three, one of which was extremely broken, so allow me to make a few hypothetical "post level 100 forms".
First, the two robby mentioned:

Steel skin: An increase in your defense, would probably also give you steel block hitsounds which would be awesome

Fat: An increase in HP, I'm guessing it would stretch out your character like big bubba.

I like these, they're REALLY cool, and no I'm not even gonna mention the third one since it was broken, find the original thread for that one since it shouldn't ever be added.

Now, some of my own:

Gold skin: An increase in loot and coin drops (NOTE: only add this if thief abilities become general instead of archer skills), should give you the copper hitsound Znakes produce.

Thin: Increases amount of health and mp gained from food items, by around 20 points I suppose, significant but not too bad (Basically reverse big bubba, graphically speaking)

Halo, previously "third eye": Increases exp received from enemies, possibly 2x? I dunno, I need some comments on this. The eye should be the same as the ones you picked when creating a character. EDIT: It's a halo now, also probably around a 5-20% increase.

One eye: Reduce exp for an increase in damage output (I dare some dumb mfs to use this lmao)

Tall: An increase in MP, should probably not cause TOO many problems with collision, right? I'm guessing it's a tiny bit iffy there.

Blue skin, aka scales: Allows you to swim faster, nobody would actually pick this but HEY fishey

That's all I've got for now. I dunno I just really liked this idea from robby and I think it would be a very cool milestone for players to reach, NOT TO MENTION it would let some of you mfs to not all look the same! Same feeling of growth is also found in Final Fantasy 1 for anyone wondering where I'm getting at, rat tail mission and all that jazz.

EDIT, now I got more:

Big arms: Allows for slightly more range (note: slight), and way faster climbing speed. Also perhaps a faster swing for warriors and mages? I really need some advice on this one, but YES, only melee swings would be made faster.

Big legs: Allows for slightly higher jumps, also it reduces the use of bullets and arrows for some reason (instead of 3 bullets per pack it's 6, etc etc) No, we ain't affecting walking speed, that would be complete bυllshit.

Bronze skin: uhhh, like- less knockback? I dunno.

Now, you may be wondering, HOW in the heck am I gonna combine the skin abilities? SIMPLE, I won't, I think the only way to make a lot of these pickable is to add then in skill trees. Skin trees, limb trees, physique trees, everything like that...except for blue skin, that would be a bypassed visual effect since it offers no real advantage. A lot of the really good ones should be at the very end, like anything revolving loot or experience. BUt pretty much this is one way to not completely make it impossible to mesh these visual appearances together...I DUNNO, I just wanna let robby know that this would be some cool shιt, call it "hidden potential" or something to make the weird visual nature more fitting.
Last edited by cinos on Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

DREEAAM09_is_back

Re: Level Milestone

Post by DREEAAM09_is_back » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:22 am

kinda cool tho support for cinos
WAAW! THATS GRAPE!

ALSOADDMYACCOUNT
D_A_R_K

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:25 am

About 3rd eye- 2x XP is insane and would be the only buff picked up. Make it not more than 5%(within 1m XP it means 50k free XP, imagine that number go higher.) As for the rest depending on ''what player is up to'' sounds good but still most would probably pick better loot. Therefore player should be able to pick more than only one buff f.e starting from lvl 50 and every another 50lvls you can pick up one more, but in total you can buff only half of them. As from me it would be cool if everyone could see what you picked up by seeing small pets(ye ik gtfo with pets :D ) running around with you as a proof of chosen perks.

cinos

Post by cinos » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:49 am

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:25 am
About 3rd eye- 2x XP is insane and would be the only buff picked up. Make it not more than 5%(within 1m XP it means 50k free XP, imagine that number go higher.) As for the rest depending on ''what player is up to'' sounds good but still most would probably pick better loot. Therefore player should be able to pick more than only one buff f.e starting from lvl 50 and every another 50lvls you can pick up one more, but in total you can buff only half of them. As from me it would be cool if everyone could see what you picked up by seeing small pets(ye ik gtfo with pets :D ) running around with you as a proof of chosen perks.
Yeah I never said you should be limited to one perk, I think one every 50 or 100 levels is good. Also, yeah probably gonna be a bit iffy if loot is involved, might become the go-to first option. Also, I have no clue how gold and silver skin can combine...perhaps diamond to signify that you have both? That'd be cool I suppose.

Also yeah 2x exp WOULD probably be the second or first contender and probably be too nuts, 5% exp already sounds pretty nifty so even that is a good contender for the best perk.

Also also, third eye would probably be hidden by one's helmet, so maybe it shouldn't be an eye at all. Maybe add back the halo or something, that'd be nice.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:13 am

Ba ba ba ba buh buh bump
send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk

coolboynum1

Post by coolboynum1 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:44 pm

support.
I shall make you subscribe to Troopas and Cinos O R

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:35 pm

2x XP does sound a bit OP. I think +20% XP would sound more pleasing (noticeable but not too fast).

JoMan2

Post by JoMan2 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:54 pm

Mr.Beast approves

ImCrazy2

Post by ImCrazy2 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:02 am

This makes level ups much more fun lol
Sup and port

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:18 am

I'll throw in something that might make the Third Eye and actual Third Eye.

Third Eye: A psychic third eye allows you to evade 5% of attacks. (Going with 5% because any more and I'd be afraid that Leaf Shield would just get more OP than it already is)