Add Guild Rage and Freeze rune

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.

ADD GUILD RAGE

Yes
70%
No
30%

Total votes: 20

Aaayeah
Add Guild Rage and Freeze rune

Post by Aaayeah » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:36 am

"Guild rage" skill on General
Basically like in hh where you can have a small buff with limited time and nearby guildmates can get the buffs aswell, the duration entirely depends on what lvl is the caster's guild rage. Adding this will give a small meaning on being in a guild.

Freeze Rune
Like other runes, freeze rune is a ice type element, which freezes enemies. Disabling an enemies momentum, making enemy monsters unable move.
Last edited by Aaayeah on Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Add Guild Rage and Freeze rune

Post by Robby » Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:10 pm

I'll have to think about the guild rage skill, and see if it's something that players would really want that much.

As for the ice rune, it is in the plans for the future for sure.

masnam

Post by masnam » Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:31 pm

I'd like guild rage

noire

Post by noire » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:02 pm

Yes guild rage, support.
- End

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:04 pm

Robby wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:10 pm
I'll have to think about the guild rage skill, and see if it's something that players would really want that much.

I'm gonna have to go with no, guild rage was a thing because rage was previously a general skill. In eliatopia it is a warrior skill, having guild rage would just make the warrior worse since his one good damage multiplier is now a guild skill. Requesting it is simply just trying to add back HH features in Eliatopia, when it just wouldn't work with the game's skill structure...

tl;dr bad idea, don't.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Mark_Yu

Post by Mark_Yu » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:09 pm

cinos wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:04 pm
Robby wrote:

I'm gonna have to go with no, guild rage was a thing because rage was previously a general skill. In eliatopia it is a warrior skill, having guild rage would just make the warrior worse since his one good damage multiplier is now a guild skill. Requesting it is simply just trying to add back HH features in Eliatopia, when it just wouldn't work with the game's skill structure...

tl;dr bad idea, don't.
Yeah... i also think guild rage will make the warriors rage useless, and also by putting a guild rage warriors will literally OP when it comes to damage output.

noire

Post by noire » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:14 pm

cinos wrote:

I'm gonna have to go with no, guild rage was a thing because rage was previously a general skill. In eliatopia it is a warrior skill, having guild rage would just make the warrior worse since his one good damage multiplier is now a guild skill.

tl;dr bad idea, don't.
You sound like as if warriors' rage would be gone/ transferred to general skill. The suggestion was about an addition of a "guild rage". I don't see any reason on how it would be the warrior worse. guild rage + warriors rage = higher dmg.
- End

Aaayeah

Post by Aaayeah » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:57 pm

Robby wrote:

Yay! I'm looking forward to it :)

cinos wrote:

tl;dr bad idea, don't.
Hey think about it, not only warriors would take the guild buff but also other classes, what's the point on being in a guild, are you just in it for the side name? Myghad some hh features are already in the game.

PS: I added in a poll, as robby said it's up for the players who wants it. Vote wisely

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:55 pm

noire wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:14 pm
cinos wrote:

I'm gonna have to go with no, guild rage was a thing because rage was previously a general skill. In eliatopia it is a warrior skill, having guild rage would just make the warrior worse since his one good damage multiplier is now a guild skill.

tl;dr bad idea, don't.
You sound like as if warriors' rage would be gone/ transferred to general skill. The suggestion was about an addition of a "guild rage". I don't see any reason on how it would be the warrior worse. guild rage + warriors rage = higher dmg.
If everyone in a guild gets to use rage, warrior also being able to use rage ontop or his own is not going to make that more special now that everyone can use it. Not only is everyone up to par with him on damage if they also have rage, that would just either make warrior dps bυllshit (especially on bosses), or it would just make everyone else objectively just better than warrior cause they can have both range AND insane dps without any sacrifice skills.
It's a bad idea no matter how you paint it, it's not a general skill, therefore we should NOT make it one just to have some HH mechanic back.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:49 pm

I gotta agree with Cinos here. We already got general damage multipliers through the questionable sacrifice skills. That's not mentioning the imbalance issues that may pop. Let's not forget that skills are kinda limited to 3 keys (B,N, and M). It'd be hard to implement any more unless a way to assign skills to the three keys is added.