REMOVE the Speed reduction on warriors

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Flashlight237

Re: REMOVE the Speed reduction on warriors

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:52 am

If you guys really want the best out of warriors, I'd recommend this.

1. Rage. Stop at Blind Rage and Cautious Rage. With the multipliers of rage being stacked additively as opposed to multiplicatively, the power boost provided by Blind Rage already (comparatively anyway) surpasses the boost provided by Pure Rage anyway.
2. Brick Man and Stone Man. DON'T use them. You'll just turn yourselves into slugs.
3. Blind Hit. If you're really concerned about defense, just use one level.
4. Fitness. Go nuts.

This is coming from a guy with a speedy warrior build.

Before you gawk at me, I'm well aware that Robby wanted a speed-boosting branch of Cautious Rage. With the Rage nerf that happened earlier, I now feel that said speed branch is more viable than it would've been before the rage nerf. Problem is I don't know how speed is calculated; at least the speed boosts and drawbacks anyway. I'm not gonna be any help unless I get insight on that.
Last edited by Flashlight237 on Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cinos

Re: Reduce the Speed reduction on warriors

Post by cinos » Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:17 am

Aaayeah wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:42 am
we_can wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:02 pm
i think removing the reduction speed is too much of a buff. although warriors are pretty bad, removing the speed on the passive skills is too much. i do think it might be a good idea to maybe reduce the speeds but i think the fitness speed increase would also need to get nerfed.
But the speed increase on skill "fitness" gets eaten by speed reduction on the other skills. I'd say reduce the speed reduction and if the reduction might get removed, nerf the buffs on the skills

cinos wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:50 pm
What if we made the SWORD SWING slower? That'd be interesting.
Ahh no, mobiles are different than in pc. Warriors can spam attack on mobile, while on pc can't be spammed. I'd say adding a combo attack on basic attack on warriors, it's so boring seeing back and forth attacks :?
>mobile is different fr-
What? No it isn't, atleast I don't THINK it is since both are running on the same server, literally just the same game.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:19 pm

cinos wrote:
we_can wrote:
Aaayeah wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:22 pm

I totally agree with you, I was reconsidering the buffs in exchange for reducing speed. But after reading your reply, I totally agree with you. Archers basically dominates the 3 classes considering the skill "loot dropped" and being paired with maxed out skill "gun point" which can be basically used by equiping a gun definitely changes the grinding capability of money of the 3 other classes.
i think removing the reduction speed is too much of a buff. although warriors are pretty bad, removing the speed on the passive skills is too much. i do think it might be a good idea to maybe reduce the speeds but i think the fitness speed increase would also need to get nerfed.
I hope that this is sarcasm.

we_can

Post by we_can » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:02 pm

Aaayeah wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:42 am
we_can wrote:
But the speed increase on skill "fitness" gets eaten by speed reduction on the other skills. I'd say reduce the speed reduction and if the reduction might get removed, nerf the buffs on the skills

cinos wrote:
Ahh no, mobiles are different than in pc. Warriors can spam attack on mobile, while on pc can't be spammed. I'd say adding a combo attack on basic attack on warriors, it's so boring seeing back and forth attacks :?
combo? might be a good idea. uhh i play on pc and heck yeah you can spam attack. i even use u or c to attack and i can still continuously attack.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

Aaayeah

Post by Aaayeah » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:25 am

we_can wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:02 pm
we_can wrote:

cinos wrote:
]Ahh no, mobiles are different than in pc. Warriors can spam attack on mobile, while on pc can't be spammed. I'd say adding a combo attack on basic attack on warriors, it's so boring seeing back and forth attacks :?
combo? might be a good idea. uhh i play on pc and heck yeah you can spam attack. i even use u or c to attack and i can still continuously attack.
I mean't on browser not in desktop, somehow I can't do continuous basic attacks, only in mobile.

we_can

Post by we_can » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:07 pm

Aaayeah wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:25 am
we_can wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:02 pm
we_can wrote:

]Ahh no, mobiles are different than in pc. Warriors can spam attack on mobile, while on pc can't be spammed. I'd say adding a combo attack on basic attack on warriors, it's so boring seeing back and forth attacks :?
I mean't on browser not in desktop, somehow I can't do continuous basic attacks, only in mobile.
yes, i play one browser, not the downloaded desktop version
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:46 pm

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:19 pm
cinos wrote:
we_can wrote:

I hope that this is sarcasm.
I know him well enough to say it is.