Payvault Idea

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
mikel
Payvault Idea

Post by mikel » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:01 am

Someone alr suggested this but i'm too lazy to find and this just seemed like a great idea tbh.

VIP Costumer:Shops that are closed at night will be open specially just for you.

Cost would be 30 emeralds, or somewhere greater than item expansion.
frint fried...
moginns combat,, 11 (ELEVEN!!?)..

(epic orchestral sounds)

agsd swonger...

West

Re: Payvault Idea

Post by West » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:49 am

no support

cinos

Post by cinos » Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:46 am

Eh, kinda lame, wouldn't really wanna spend 30 emeralds on that.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Kazzuto

Post by Kazzuto » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:33 am

mikel wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:01 am
Someone alr suggested this but i'm too lazy to find and this just seemed like a great idea tbh.

VIP Costumer:Shops that are closed at night will be open specially just for you.

well i found this shop closed time is really annoying but spending 30 emeralds just for remove the feature is pretty lame. i could go with 10 or lower but 30 is no.
if we talk about new payvault item, i think soon or later robby gonna add teleport ( teleport instantly to anywhere of the map simply by just clicking icon on the map). If he add this i would go 100 emerald to get this just like in HH which is the most important payvault item.

cinos

Post by cinos » Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:02 pm

Kazzuto wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:33 am
mikel wrote:

well i found this shop closed time is really annoying but spending 30 emeralds just for remove the feature is pretty lame. i could go with 10 or lower but 30 is no.
if we talk about new payvault item, i think soon or later robby gonna add teleport ( teleport instantly to anywhere of the map simply by just clicking icon on the map). If he add this i would go 100 emerald to get this just like in HH which is the most important payvault item.
Please for the love of GOD, no teleportation! In my opinion it fucks up the game, why you ask?
1) It disconnects the world and makes travelling basically nonexistant, destroying immersion
2) It encourages making bad maps to FORCE players to buy area teleportation (Helmet Heroes 9.0)
3) It is a pay to win mechanic in a game where THANKFULLY none of that pay to win bullcrap has made it back in thus far
Seriously, please don't give him any ideas, the one thing we can all be happy about is that this payvault barely offers a real advantage with MAYBE the inventory space being the tiniest one, if we add area teleportation that is gonna go straight outta the window, and at that point we may aswell bring back books and kill any balance this game had. Seriously, the lack of such pay to win mechanics in favour of cosmetic additions (and stat resets but hey that's fine imo) is actually better for the game in the long run.

tl;dr let's not do the same mistakes twice
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Kazzuto

Post by Kazzuto » Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:20 pm

cinos wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:02 pm
Kazzuto wrote:
mikel wrote:

Please for the love of GOD, no teleportation! In my opinion it fucks up the game, why you ask?
1) It disconnects the world and makes travelling basically nonexistant, destroying immersion
2) It encourages making bad maps to FORCE players to buy area teleportation (Helmet Heroes 9.0)
3) It is a pay to win mechanic in a game where THANKFULLY none of that pay to win bullcrap has made it back in thus far
Seriously, please don't give him any ideas, the one thing we can all be happy about is that this payvault barely offers a real advantage with MAYBE the inventory space being the tiniest one, if we add area teleportation that is gonna go straight outta the window, and at that point we may aswell bring back books and kill any balance this game had. Seriously, the lack of such pay to win mechanics in favour of cosmetic additions (and stat resets but hey that's fine imo) is actually better for the game in the long run.

as more area added to the game soon, maybe over 100 areas in the game in the future, i believe area teleportation is needed, in my opinion it's not pay to win, it just help you to travel easier. As the books system, yeah i agree with you that's literally the stupidest idea i've ever experienced in the game, so big no to that. well i respect your opinion tho.

cinos

Post by cinos » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:28 pm

Kazzuto wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:20 pm
cinos wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:02 pm
Kazzuto wrote:

as more area added to the game soon, maybe over 100 areas in the game in the future, i believe area teleportation is needed, in my opinion it's not pay to win, it just help you to travel easier. As the books system, yeah i agree with you that's literally the stupidest idea i've ever experienced in the game, so big no to that. well i respect your opinion tho.
Unironically the best compromise so that area teleportation doesn't break the immersion of the game nor becomes pay to win is to have some kind of fast travel system, let's say a train. Ya know how there's train tracks next to Alia? We could build ontop of that for fast travel to another city for...I dunno, 1k coins? That's basically pocket change by this point in the game, depending on how far it travels the price should be scaled appropriately. That way we have a fast travel system that not only increases the immersion by becoming a real mechanic to reduce time travelling between major cities (Alia and whatever big city is next that has a huge road to traverse, Templar village has the woods for a shortcut anyhow so it doesn't need that, not to mention it's not a city), but also does NOT make travelling in areas between those obsolete. It makes travelling faster, but does not make the world feel more like "map.xml", it still feels like a world! Seriously, there's a huge debate over how to properly handle "convenience" in an MMO, but long story short, anything that makes things too easy and disconnected from the world and playerbase will doom the game into being a loner's hellhole where player interaction is extremely rare.

Oh and before you mention it, yeah I know how the train from HH was kinda bugged up the butt, but this is fundamentally different when it comes to mechanics, everything else that increases player interaction is up for debate.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

masnam

Post by masnam » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:29 pm

Support.

[PH]--Admin--

Post by [PH]--Admin-- » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:51 pm

I hope cinos will be muted by Robby and cannot be reply on any Suggestions etc. On forum. Cinos Literally the most toxic player in the Elia society . Almost all of his comments are Bullsh*t. Nothing good come out on his mouth or brain. 👍

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:55 pm

Support

Also on the teleport and fast travel thing;
Robby has said he will not be adding teleport, but will be looking to add faster travel methods in the future, such as the train or vehicles etc.