Arrow Hoard Nerf + Grenade Buff

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Flashlight237
Arrow Hoard Nerf + Grenade Buff

Post by Flashlight237 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:56 pm

While Rage was nerfed to a power boost similar to what Masnam wanted (7.35x, I think) and Storm Cloud is nerfed in terms of how many enemies it can hit, there is one nerf the update missed: a nerf for Arrow Hoard. Even with the change from vertical spread to horizontal spread, it is still used as an "archer's version of Power Smash." I think the best way to nerf Arrow Hoard is to turn it into a dynamically-charged skill like what happened with Arrow Rain in HH. After all, what archer fires several arrows at once without notching them one at a time? I'm thinking 0.3 seconds, or 18 frames, per extra arrow after 1 arrow.

Conversely, the MP value of Arrow Hoard should be detached from the MP per Skill Level formula (Base MP Cost*Skill Level) in order to work right, instead making players use up 2 MP per extra arrow (2 MP for firing off 2 arrows, 4 MP for firing off 3 arrows, all the way up to 10 MP for firing off 6 arrows). That way archers can be more satisfied with the Arrow Hoard nerf.

As for Grenades, like I said before, let people aim grenades freely like they do with Magic Breath. Simple as that.

But yeah, there's that.
Last edited by Flashlight237 on Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KHA3L

Re: Arrow Hoard Nerf + Grenade Buff

Post by KHA3L » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:15 pm

Truee

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:42 pm

A short charge time would be nice. Arrow horde right now is kinda like Shotgun attack in Helmet Heroes, its just massive damage that can be spammed like crazy. A charge thats long enough to prevent it from being spammed like crazy, but short enough to keep it a very useful skill would be great, since without the arrow horde archers are fairly weak.

Also yes pls make grenade aiming like magicbreathe

masnam

Post by masnam » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:32 pm

Support.

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:40 pm

support

mikel

Post by mikel » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:43 pm

Bump
frint fried...
moginns combat,, 11 (ELEVEN!!?)..

(epic orchestral sounds)

agsd swonger...

alphaX

Post by alphaX » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:40 pm

Support.

Khazic

Post by Khazic » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:23 am

SUPPORT
OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU

gtx1650

Post by gtx1650 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:03 am

support
SyTriger if you view this youre super gay :vv: karma op

noire

Post by noire » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:11 am

Flashlight237 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:56 pm

Conversely, the MP value of Arrow Hoard should be detached from the MP per Skill Level formula (Base MP Cost*Skill Level) in order to work right, instead making players use up 2 MP per extra arrow (2 MP for firing off 2 arrows, 4 MP for firing off 3 arrows, all the way up to 10 MP for firing off 6 arrows). That way archers can be more satisfied with the Arrow Hoard nerf.
Yo, are you dumb or what.

MP per skill formula attached formula on arrow hoard? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There is no such thing. I have arrow hoard maxed and it already cost me 10 MP every time I use it. What satisfaction are you talking about?
What archer fire several arrows at once without notching them one at a time? Oh please let's not talk about realism.

Also, no point in implementing this. (Bet if this gets worked with, the next thing you will son-of-a-gun about is the mage thunder's attack rate.)
[Warriors have nuke LMB dmg, Cowboys have high attack rate and range]
If you seek balance then this is not a good approach, currently archers are mages' nemesis.

Thunder cloud being only able to attack 5 enemies at a time is no nerf when the attack rate is high.
[I always play with coffee by my side and still get outplayed LMAO, I'm saying that I have a pretty high reaction time. Gonna question my claims? Fine, play with me then. :D ]

Just sharing this but.
Played with Capt_Max? That guy is a warrior, and I'm being outplayed.
Have you played with Zeno? Dude's 7 lvls below me and I still get outplayed. He even had his helmet off that time.
Played with Dominos? He melts those monsters before my arrows could reach.
I'm an archer. I experience outplays yet I do not seek "nerfs".

Warriors can't be warriors without their nuke LMB dmg.
(I agree with the Robby reducing Rage's boost since walking with someone who has over a million dmg output doesn't seem right.)

Gunmen can't be gunmen without the attack rate and bombs.

Mages won't be mage without storm cloud and Orbs.

Archers can't be archers without arrow hoard. (Seriously, touch arrow hoard and then what, wanna say they still have Leaf protection or something?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@KHA3L
DF Dude? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@CrazyVanilla
A short charge time would be nice. Arrow horde right now is kinda like Shotgun attack in Helmet Heroes, its just massive damage that can be spammed like crazy. A charge thats long enough to prevent it from being spammed like crazy, but short enough to keep it a very useful skill would be great, since without the arrow horde archers are fairly weak.
No, arrow hoard is VERY different from shotgun attack. :lol: :lol: :lol:
FFS dude its not like you would only hard press B and arrows will flow like water.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gotta say your suggestion about grenades being a free aim is good, but your suggestion regarding nerfing arrow hoard is poor.
Arrow hoard is the only thing archers have running, don't go clipping it off or something.

Also, never seen you play that much around. Are you sure you have the necessary experience to create a post like this and ask for a nerf?
FFS, if you have then you won't be posting this.
- End