Arrow Hoard Nerf + Grenade Buff

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
GeraltOfRivia

Re: Arrow Hoard Nerf + Grenade Buff

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:32 pm

Yes exactly Arrow Hoard needs to get nerfed.
If any archer wanna complain about it-try playing any other class, then complain.
noire-the more you shout, the more it is obvious it needs to be fixed.
My main thought about it?

cinos

Post by cinos » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:34 am

Unironically arrow hoard is so strong that even newbies can kill you with it.

ALSO YEAH friggin'- grenades are genuine garbage rn, we NEED to aim them properly for them to ever become viable.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

we_can

Post by we_can » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:59 pm

I support this. Grenades are absolute trash rn, and need to be aimed to be viable. As for arrow hoard, yes, it's really op. The time it takes to notch can be increased/decreased depending if it's still viable or not.

Noire, wtf? Archer rn is the best class. Mage, very weak late game, it depends on clouds and orbs to grind, like mikel said. Cowboy is weak unless you have loads of money. Warrior is really hard as you are extremely slow. Capt_Max outgrinding you as a warrior? Impossible. I never grind in shellshockers when there is a high level archer/cowboy. Archers can just spam arrow hoard like crazy, steal literally every kill because they are ranged and it deals MAD damage. Not just that, arrow hoard is a fudging shotgun with range, you can snipe 4 shellshockers with one arrow hoard from far away, which is why I hate grinding with archers. Also not to mention, archers literally get more money from enemies and have increased drop rate, which is also very op. I've gotten more runes form my lvl 26 archer alt than I've gotten from my lvl 56 warrior acc.

If you wanna compare with other classes, then cowboy is really bad unless they have money, which most high lvl players do. Cowboys can run around spraying everything but it's not as efficient or as fast arrow hoard. Mages are good, but they suck in open areas, like shellshockers. Their strength is less than a equivalent warrior off rage, and it's not like the storm clouds can follow the player around and zap everything. Mages are better in the factory. Warriors just get outclassed by archers. Warriors have no range, they're slow, and they don't always 1 shot things arrow hoard can. With an arrow hoard nerf, warriors can actually have a chance to kill stuff.

Also last I checked, archer was the most popular class.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:58 am

Bump dat aςς
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

JoMan

Post by JoMan » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:08 pm

NO SUPPORT the only thing that does high damage is arrow hoard and now you want to nerf it ?
People person people perfect -JoMan
:D :( :o :oops: :x :shock: :evil: :roll: :? I'm bipolar

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:27 pm

JoMan wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:08 pm
NO SUPPORT the only thing that does high damage is arrow hoard and now you want to nerf it ?
Bruh a level 30 archer can fvck up even a level 70...anything, with arrow hoard, it's overpowered. It simply does too much damage when archers already have both leaf shield AND homing arrows! Those do pretty respectable damage, and they ALSO aim FOR you, so why do you need an overpowered hoard of a move ontop of that?
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

JoMan

Post by JoMan » Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:27 pm

I don’t go pvp it’s just for grinding to make it easier
People person people perfect -JoMan
:D :( :o :oops: :x :shock: :evil: :roll: :? I'm bipolar

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:06 pm

JoMan wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:27 pm
Well then first off if you NEVER do that you cannot act like you know what's best for it. SECOND, even in grinding spots arrow hoard is an annoying bugger that severely breaks the balance, allowing level 30s and 40s to grind at beetles at the same rate as DOMINOS. That's not what I would call a balanced mechanic.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:07 pm

cinos wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:06 pm
JoMan wrote:
Well then first off if you NEVER do that you cannot act like you know what's best for it. SECOND, even in grinding spots arrow hoard is an annoying bugger that severely breaks the balance, allowing level 30s and 40s to grind at beetles at the same rate as DOMINOS. That's not what I would call a balanced mechanic.
Honestly just forget about pvp entirely, there is no way to balance it unless all current skills were to be removed from pvp and there were "pvp only" skills added.

DeathGun

Post by DeathGun » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:02 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:07 pm
cinos wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:06 pm
JoMan wrote:
Honestly just forget about pvp entirely, there is no way to balance it unless all current skills were to be removed from pvp and there were "pvp only" skills added.
Fr crazyvanilla pvp is never balanced lol its like always 1 hit 1 kill for all classes if they think archer skills are OP what about the damae output of warrior and cowboys when they got rage or money. And the lightning knockdown effect using wand. (Using wand makes the lightning strike 1 sec per strike, and putting lightning can knock down other peeps with high damage.
E