Arrow Hoard Nerf + Grenade Buff

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
mikel
Re: Arrow Hoard Nerf + Grenade Buff

Post by mikel » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:40 pm

noire are u an archer and pissed/scared that hoard might get nerfed? Jesus. The skill is literally like a ranged power smash with a bit less effectivity. I literally don't know what you're talking about anymore about saying archer hoard shouldn't be nerfed, i don't get if this is a joke or u don't want it nerfed. I'm pretty sure i'm about 20 levels below you and i one/4shot everything that exists in game right now with my s3p2e3f2 mystical bow and set.

???
And you compare the skill to other classes like bruh, listen. Let me give a proper outline to ur comparisons

Archers, can LITERALLY kill everything (up to beetles) if you have enough mp and just a p2 ferreter bow and be a lv 25, archer gear is also one of the cheapest and the class is dang op. They literally have a skill that increases the amount of coins picked, and a literal luck skill, they make the most amount of money in game. And have one of the cheapest gear. I can kill a gal roach without doing hoard or anything, but just shooting it normally. And it approximately takes about 10 or so seconds (well i do have runes on my bow) and having hoard literally tops that damage by a fudging ton.

Cowboys? They are the shittiest class in game, needs alot of gold and needs to be updated with the latest gear and must have all your poop maxed. Very good if you reach it, but can you? Idk.

Warriors. Just down bad class now that rage got nerfed to the ground. Same as cowboy, needs latest gear to survive the updates and new monsters or so. Makes very little amount of money, but the gear costs a fudging lot. Most expensive class.

Mage? Basically warrior (but with range), true they can't live properly without cloud and orbs. Idk this class seems balanced, the mage only seems to look op because if you can kill an enemy easily as a mage, then you know dang well you'll be camping every spawnpoint of the mobs with ur clouds by 1/3 shotting them. But if it gets to the point where the mage can't kill the wanted monster they want dead in a second, then they become pretty useless. It just looks op because the mage can basically kill the monster and has an aoe skill that makes it kill more.

From this i think archer is still broken. Literally has an attack that does like 200% more damage (i forgot the total amount) and shoots multiple projectiles. And the dps is literally just the same as shooting normally, but just packing more damage.
frint fried...
moginns combat,, 11 (ELEVEN!!?)..

(epic orchestral sounds)

agsd swonger...

noire

Post by noire » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:46 pm

mikel wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:40 pm
noire are u an archer and pissed/scared that hoard might get nerfed?
LMAO, I have emeralds and can switch to any fudging class you guys want winning :D

This problem is below me, just made a reply to this post and like I said if the intention is about balance then this is not it.
Nerf arrow hoard, I switch to mage, nerf mage I switch to gunman.

You actually wrote something stupidly long huh, hardcore. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
- End

noire

Post by noire » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:59 pm

mikel wrote:

Cowboys? They are the shittiest class in game, needs alot of gold and needs to be updated with the latest gear and must have all your poop maxed. Very good if you reach it, but can you? Idk.
Dude don't go asking if I can reach it or not, after I am lvl 79. Have some sense.

Mid game cowboys step up their game, you are talking about late game. You ain't even a cowboy so don't go talking about how shitty the class is just coz you are using mage class and outplay them. :lol: :lol:

frik OFF
Last edited by noire on Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- End

noire

Post by noire » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:04 pm

Have played games that often does nerfing and buffing on their game characters etc [e.g DOTA, LoL], so I can confidently stand on my first reply regarding this post.

Hey OP, you are seeking balance right? This is not it.
I'm disappointed. Never thought you'd ask to dip a class.
- End

Melmar

Post by Melmar » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:22 pm

Oh heck naw

mikel

Post by mikel » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:35 pm

noire wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:59 pm
mikel wrote:

Dude don't go asking if I can reach it or not, after I am lvl 79. Have some sense.

Mid game cowboys step up their game, you are talking about late game. You ain't even a cowboy so don't go talking about how shitty the class is just coz you are using mage class and outplay them. :lol: :lol:

frik OFF
No need to flex your emeralds, i'm also an archer. My alt is a mage. Don't care if you can reset to whatever class. I'm about 17 levels below you, and you are complaining that nerfing hoard might ruin your grind? Dude. Like seriously, i kill things fast with hoard. I don't get how you get outgrinded by others, but you must probably be sleeping most of the time if that's the case.

Edit:nevermind, Mr.Noire here gets outgrinded by other weaker people because they are too busy screaming spot and retard to assert dominance (quite literally). Good luck lmao
frint fried...
moginns combat,, 11 (ELEVEN!!?)..

(epic orchestral sounds)

agsd swonger...

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:59 pm

noire wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:11 am

MP per skill formula attached formula on arrow hoard? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There is no such thing. I have arrow hoard maxed and it already cost me 10 MP every time I use it. What satisfaction are you talking about?
What archer fire several arrows at once without notching them one at a time? Oh please let's not talk about realism.
This is probably one of the dumbest replies calling someone dumb I've ever read. Clearly you have comprehension problems, so read what Flashlight said again and see if it makes more sense to your small brain.
noire wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:11 am
No, arrow hoard is VERY different from shotgun attack. :lol: :lol: :lol:
FFS dude its not like you would only hard press B and arrows will flow like water.
Arrow Hoard is literally the exact same thing as HH shotgun attack? The only difference is that you have to continuously click for arrow hoard, which hardly even adds any delay to it. If you get enough MP you can stand there and SPAM arrow hoard, which also (I believe) happens to be the highest damage skill if fully upgraded (if not highest then its 2nd behind rage). So yeah, spamming the highest damage skill, which also does damage in a wide range, with no delay at all, is probably not good for the games balance?

noire

Post by noire » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:24 pm

Can't get a point huh, doesn't matter I'll just switch classes if this gets implemented. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vanilla

Gonna talk about arrow hoard being OP yet you are playing as gunman.
Ain't that quite the contradiction? :lol:

Also mikel, not flexing my emes lol, and I don't use those words. Asserting dominance requires action not letters.
- End

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:00 pm

noire wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:24 pm
Can't get a point huh, doesn't matter I'll just switch classes if this gets implemented. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vanilla

Also mikel, not flexing my emes lol, and I don't use those words. Asserting dominance requires action not letters.
You are incredibly dumb, it's quite impressive to be honest.

noire

Post by noire » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:25 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:00 pm
noire wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:24 pm

Vanilla

You are incredibly dumb, it's quite impressive to be honest.
:o
- End