Some QOL stuff

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
CrazyVanilla
Re: Some QOL stuff

Post by CrazyVanilla » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:05 pm

Robby wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:34 pm
Ok I've got #8 somewhat added for next update. I've rechecked back into things, and sorting by the date the items are collected can't be done with things set up in their current form. I'd have to restructure how items are saved to the database to include a parameter of when the item was obtained. This would add a little bit of overhead to things and I'm not sure it's quite worth the hassle and extra bandwidth that it'd use and such. If players REALLY REALLY want it in the future, I would still consider it though.

But, I can easily sort by some other factors. So I've made it so in next update items in your inventory will be sorted by their price (without upgrades taken into account). Hopefully this will help. Meaning, the most expensive items will be displayed first, and cheapest items will be displayed last. If more sorting methods are highly requested in the future, I could consider implementing them as well. Such as sorting by item type or something.
Thats much better than no sorting at all, and should help quite a bit with accidentally selling items you don't want to. If it's that much extra work I think holding off on sorting by date is a good idea since your time can probably be used for more important things since this new change should be much better already.
Last edited by CrazyVanilla on Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JoMan2

Post by JoMan2 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:52 pm

Robby wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:34 pm
Ok I've got #8 somewhat added for next update. I've rechecked back into things, and sorting by the date the items are collected can't be done with things set up in their current form. I'd have to restructure how items are saved to the database to include a parameter of when the item was obtained. This would add a little bit of overhead to things and I'm not sure it's quite worth the hassle and extra bandwidth that it'd use and such. If players REALLY REALLY want it in the future, I would still consider it though.

But, I can easily sort by some other factors. So I've made it so in next update items in your inventory will be sorted by their price (without upgrades taken into account). Hopefully this will help. Meaning, the most expensive items will be displayed first, and cheapest items will be displayed last. If more sorting methods are highly requested in the future, I could consider implementing them as well. Such as sorting by item type or something.
We REALLY REALLY want it

lelimau_1st

Post by lelimau_1st » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:35 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:35 pm

19) Add a loot cooldown timer. For the first 10-15 seconds after an enemy is killed the loot is only available to the player who dealt the highest damage, after the 10-15 second timer anyone can loot.
i dont like that
just call me leli

#SavePalestine
#Muslims
#Malaysia

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:44 pm

lelimau_1st wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:35 pm
CrazyVanilla wrote:

19) Add a loot cooldown timer. For the first 10-15 seconds after an enemy is killed the loot is only available to the player who dealt the highest damage, after the 10-15 second timer anyone can loot.
i dont like that
So your just a useless looter then?

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:35 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:44 pm
lelimau_1st wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:35 pm
CrazyVanilla wrote:

i dont like that
So your just a useless looter then?
ngl vanilla, never minded looters myself because back in HH the cooldown only meant you had to level up enough times before being a massive piece of shιτ. Much rather it be on an even playing field.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:13 pm

Been a while. Also added #31

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:16 pm

#11 has been added for next update, and can be turned on via the options menu.