Warrior Skill: Dash Attack (Because I'm Tired of Seeing Unnecessary Passives)

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Flashlight237

Re: Warrior Skill: Dash Attack (Because I'm Tired of Seeing Unnecessary Passives)

Post by Flashlight237 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:03 pm

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:40 pm
Have you tried to catch a mob running away from you?
Yes and I can catch up to them just fine.

GeraltOfRivia

Re: Warrior Skill: Dash Attack (Because I'm Tired of Seeing Unnecessary Passives)

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:01 am

Flashlight237 wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:03 pm
GeraltOfRivia wrote:
And you can kill as many of them as the rest classes in similar period of time?
Don't fool yourself and us-warior finds it hard to farm/grind mobs that run away from you.

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:14 am

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:01 am
Flashlight237 wrote:
GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Don't fool yourself and us-warior finds it hard to farm/grind mobs that run away from you.
And that's why dashing to them would be the perfect buff, eeeehhhh?
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:44 pm

cinos wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:14 am
GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Flashlight237 wrote:

Would be good, not perfect. One skill won't solve all money/XP/PVP disadvantages.

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:06 pm

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:44 pm
cinos wrote:
GeraltOfRivia wrote:

Would be good, not perfect. One skill won't solve all money/XP/PVP disadvantages.
Being mildly disadvantaged is still way better than being a literal freebie in pvp tho.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:59 pm

cinos wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:06 pm
GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:44 pm
cinos wrote:

Being mildly disadvantaged is still way better than being a literal freebie in pvp tho.
That's why i said the skill sounds good, but this would be only first step to make warrior worthy class.

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:34 pm

Yep I agree, plus when the game is un-synced, you cant do damage because on their screen they're nowhere near you, and when you actually hit them they're already 20 feet away.

cinos

Post by cinos » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:23 am

And they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping and they don't stop bumping
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:56 am

and bumping yet again- wait holy SH|T DID ROBBY FILTER heck TOO?
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

JoMan

Post by JoMan » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:31 am

Yep last I wrote a s s. H o l e it became brown hole
People person people perfect -JoMan
:D :( :o :oops: :x :shock: :evil: :roll: :? I'm bipolar