New servers (read this Robby).

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Quietoz
New servers (read this Robby).

Post by Quietoz » Sat May 29, 2021 6:57 am

We really need even 3 servers to play because it is getting impossible to play, grind and farm!
It is not cool to enjoy game when theres 5 ppl all the time fighting one crab to get exp at lvl 50 or 60 or higher when you need over 200k exp per lvl and one crab gives 50 exp. Robby i am not asking for impossible 10 or 100 servers just even 3 so people can enjoy the game and not always fight for 1 crab what gets wery annoying. And this is pretty huge problem if you think about top 300 players who are all grinding in factory and crab/beetle 61 area theyre always full of ppl and impossible or extreemly hard to lvl up.

coolboynum1

Re: New servers (read this Robby).

Post by coolboynum1 » Sat May 29, 2021 12:31 pm

no support.
I shall make you subscribe to Troopas and Cinos O R

masnam

Post by masnam » Sat May 29, 2021 1:27 pm

I would say support but Robby is very against making new servers for some reason, so I would say try and make as many areas and new mobs as possible.

mikel

Post by mikel » Sat May 29, 2021 3:10 pm

Yeahhhh, no.
frint fried...
moginns combat,, 11 (ELEVEN!!?)..

(epic orchestral sounds)

agsd swonger...

FaolG3rd

Post by FaolG3rd » Sat May 29, 2021 5:55 pm

I support this idea but when iOS version release. 1 server to be added will be great! :D

Savage0

Post by Savage0 » Sun May 30, 2021 12:30 pm

..... you made an acc just to whine about game pop, lmao.
This has been suggested multiple times, and the answer IMHP is still no, but if it does go through
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :| :roll:
KONO DIA DA!

cinos

Post by cinos » Sun May 30, 2021 9:36 pm

I think I sound like a broken record but fuc- just because sometimes I GUESS grinding is a little tedious, it does not warrant adding another server to further make Eliatopia even more of a deserted shithole where nobody talks to anyone. As of right now, we have no reason to have another server, compared to HH there is a LOT more room for grinding, and the world actually feels connected and not like "map.xml". If we add another server NOW, with at best 150 players daily, Eliatopia is gonna end up just like HH, a barren wasteland where nobody talks to eachother, unless it's "see pet", or "tix for 5 quadrillion credit cards" or whatever other shallow trading spiel we got. Unless ya want Eliatopia to become another Helmet Heroes, maybe let's not add a server the moment player activity increases?
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

degenerate

Post by degenerate » Mon May 31, 2021 4:20 am

The areas to kill mobs at a said level is far too few.
Not being able to gain exp/ grow will make a player quit. Repeating circumstances like this will eventually make them quit for good.

Where did the 159 players from the peak go? They're gone. Left only with 50 players, the ones that are always occupying the said areas for eternity.
I heard that there needs to be 400 concurrent players before servers are added, unless we have like 400 areas then we won't be getting servers.