Graphics settings

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Swagybob
Graphics settings

Post by Swagybob » Mon May 17, 2021 11:52 pm

I think you should be able to turn off things like damaged text and particle effects for less lag, especially in areas like the nature factory where electricity creates a lot of lag. (mostly for the low end computers like mine :D )

Cz-059

Re: Graphics settings

Post by Cz-059 » Tue May 18, 2021 12:05 am

Support!

I don't mind playing a game with less detail, its all about the concept anyway.

Core

Post by Core » Tue May 18, 2021 12:32 am

Swagybob wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 11:52 pm
I think you should be able to turn off things like damaged text and particle effects for less lag, especially in areas like the nature factory where electricity creates a lot of lag. (mostly for the low end computers like mine :D )
yo same, my poor potato pc starts to cook eggs when I play elia
Hello, whoever is reading this, I wish you a wonderful day!

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Tue May 18, 2021 10:05 pm

Core wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 12:32 am
Swagybob wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 11:52 pm
yo same, my poor potato pc starts to cook eggs when I play elia
Only cook eggs? Mine burns the eggs in four seconds flat. :lol:

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Wed May 19, 2021 2:08 pm

Have you tried playing on "very low" quality setting? The quality settings will often dictate which effects are shown and not shown. While damage text isn't hidden in any of them, alot of other effects such as particle effects are hidden on lower quality settings.

Satan

Post by Satan » Wed May 19, 2021 9:41 pm

I think swagy means the lag from the electric rune's chain damage. When there are more than 15 monsters being chained it causes a bit of lag, especially if a skill like arrow hoard is used.

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Thu May 20, 2021 1:52 pm

Robby wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 2:08 pm
Have you tried playing on "very low" quality setting? The quality settings will often dictate which effects are shown and not shown. While damage text isn't hidden in any of them, alot of other effects such as particle effects are hidden on lower quality settings.
Yes I mainly play on "very low", but things like electric chain damage and fire particles still show up. the main lag is electric chain damage, as satan said. when you hit like 10 monsters with electric, each monster gets hit with electric ten times. that's 100 damage text in less than a second. (this is just an example)

Core

Post by Core » Fri May 21, 2021 2:18 am

Robby wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 2:08 pm
there are options other than "very low"? WOAH....
Hello, whoever is reading this, I wish you a wonderful day!

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Mon May 24, 2021 12:25 pm

bump

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Wed May 26, 2021 2:17 pm

@swagybob Ok thanks for the feedback, I can see what I can do. But first, I want to be sure what you are referring to is working as it's intended. You aren't saying that there a logical bug or something is there? For example, electric damage should only chain from the main enemy that was hit. Is it working like that, as intended? Or it the chaining somehow branching out and chaining to more enemies than it should?