A Little Extra Life to Some Nature Stuff

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Flashlight237
A Little Extra Life to Some Nature Stuff

Post by Flashlight237 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:49 am

Okay, the Nature Factory is expected to come soon, so I did a few modifications to bring a couple nature guys to life. Here's the Mandrake, whose head I have made a full 360-degree turnaround for so I can let it spew fire everywhere during its flamethrower attack.:

Also, modified a few stats

HP: 350
Defense: 30
Power: 84
Fire Power: 64
EXP: 82 (calculated)
Weight: 90 lbs
Eliapedia Entry: Moonchyllus created mandrakes to be a non-sapient, somewhat toxic medicinal plant. In their normal selves, the mandrake is traditionally used as an aphrodisiac, a sedative, a pain reliever, and a vomit-inducer. Mandrake is also used to treat stomach ulcers, constipation, hay fever, convulsions, and whooping cough. Much to the anger of Moonchyllus, however, the Alion City Nature Factory modified the genes of lab-grown mandrakes, turning them into monsters that burn humans alive. These monsters have draconic maws and skeletal bodies that allow them attack humans. Moonchyllus destroyed the Nature Factory's genetic modifier in order to halt the production of these genetically modified monsters; however, the mandrakes survived and are now roaming free on Eliatopia. Moonchyllus, in the meantime, had been captured by the Alion City Nature Factory as a result of her actions.
Drop List: Apple, Fries (they're the weakest cooked item available), Chili Pepper, Red Archer Sandals, Red Archer Legs, Red Archer Armor, Red Archer Helmet, Red Bow, Musket, Nature Bow, Blunderbuss, Romance Bow (the Romance Bow should have the same drop rate as the Scorpee's Ferreter Bow), Red Cape, Stage 1 Fire Rune, Stage 2 Fire Rune, Stage 3 Fire Rune
Sound: Check the "Monster Sounds 2" Zip folder

Here's the Chili Pepper:

The chili pepper would provide players with temporary fire resistance.

Also, as Moonchyllus is a mouthless entity (intentionally done to replicate the perfection of a god), here's a head spritesheet for Moonchyllus' talking animation:

And a GIF of the talking animation (50 frames/second; the animation was supposed to be a smidge faster than shown here to fit the 60 FPS thing Eliatopia had):

Ichor particles (which will appear when Moonchyllus is defeated): Image

Immune To: Poison, Fire, Electricity, Ice
Weight: Unknown (how does one weigh a floating ethereal being, let alone a god?)
Eliapedia Entry: Moonchyllus is both the Goddess of Nature and the goddess who created the planet Eliatopia itself. She had brought forth life onto the planet and even gave life to creatures such as Logons, Stalagmites, and Leaflings. To invent the religion ancient Eliatopians had worshipped, Moonchyllus created twelve goddesses to maintain the processes of life. These goddesses, along with Moonchyllus, served as figures of worship. The goddesses also taught Eliatopians various things such as hunting, farming, domestication, and much, much more. Moonchyllus was the first entity to act against Xantis; she decided to take it in her own hands to take him down. She grabbed creatures from Helmetopia, another planet of her creation, and brought them to Eliatopia to build an anti-Xantis legion. Unfortunately, Moonchyllus was captured by some Xantis' agents who did their kidnapping research on questionable art websites. She broke free from her captivity, but she had to be pacified by a group of humans in order to snap out of her anger.
Everything Else: See Boss Analysis and Boss Instructions sheets
Notes: Fights alone; no monster spawns

Also, Super Stalagmites, because I'm sure Moonchyllus will plant those around to deal with the mutated mandrakes.

HP: 255
Defense: 50
Power: 96
EXP: 82 (calculated; includes mean value from moves)
Weight: 800 lbs (Same as regular Stalagmites)
Description: Empowered by Moonchyllus for long-ranged defense, Stalagmites are back for Round 2. Along with their rocky darts, Stalagmites gained the ability to use magic thus allowing them to fire energy waves. These super-charged Stalagmites are among the elite-rank creatures in Moonchyllus' fold along with Orochis and Ophanim.
Drops: Fries, Pilgrim Shirt, Glock, Machete, Goalie Pants, Police Armored Jeans, Cleric's Cross, Goalie Suit, Goalie Mask, Dillo Hide, Back Tri Shield, Priest Hat, Retribution, Stage 1 Hardening Stone, Stage 2 Hardening Stone, Stage 3 Hardening Stone, Stage 3 Electric Rune
Moves: Rock Dart (1x damage), Energy Wave (1.5x damage)

Yeah. There's that.
Last edited by Flashlight237 on Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:06 am, edited 4 times in total.

MrHybridYT

Re: A Little Extra Life to Some Nature Stuff

Post by MrHybridYT » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:08 pm

The S3 fire rune looks sickkk... and by the way, what is a charge rune? is it another word for electric rune?
No Videos Yet. I Know!

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:42 pm

MrHybridYT wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:08 pm
The S3 fire rune looks sickkk... and by the way, what is a charge rune? is it another word for electric rune?
Yeah, that was the original name for the Electric Rune

masnam

Post by masnam » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:40 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:49 am

Here's the Chili Pepper:

How long you thinking temporary is

G-Toast

Post by G-Toast » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:44 pm

10 seconds
hi there and bye there 0.0

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:09 am

masnam wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:40 pm
Flashlight237 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:49 am

Here's the Chili Pepper:

How long you thinking temporary is
I have no idea!

troopas

Post by troopas » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:10 am

Ngl fire resistance is a lame thing for a chili pepper considering most people are already pretty resistant to fire. Maybe + attack that has a cooldown so it's no spammed.

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:18 am

troopas wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:10 am
Ngl fire resistance is a lame thing for a chili pepper considering most people are already pretty resistant to fire. Maybe + attack that has a cooldown so it's no spammed.
I dunno about that; it's pretty easy for people to get cooked alive by the tiki heads.

troopas

Post by troopas » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:58 am

Flashlight237 wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:18 am
troopas wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:10 am
I dunno about that; it's pretty easy for people to get cooked alive by the tiki heads.
Good point I didn't consider that when making my post. Which also brings up another question I have. Last time I checked if I recall correct flames don't go out in water.

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:35 am

troopas wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:58 am
Good point I didn't consider that when making my post. Which also brings up another question I have. Last time I checked if I recall correct flames don't go out in water.
I should probably check.