Guild perks

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Mikel1011

Guild perks

Post by Mikel1011 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:59 am

So, guild perks. There will be guild perks. Im gonna write the perks down here

Personal guild shop:
There will be a special shop in the guild hall, contribution or, as imma call it. Guild tokens, they will just be cosmetics to look cool or give you general bonuses, haven't thought of any yet. (One will probably will be a shiny gold flag)
(Earn guild tokens by grinding, 2% of overall obtained xp from monsters will be converted to 1 guild token)
Everyone in guild can inherit from this

Guild vs Guild:
There will be a list of guilds that will be shown in the guild house, choose one to challenge a certain guild (guild master can only choose what guild to duel with) the guild master will also be required to choose 8 members from their guild to go to the battle with them.
This will occur every saturday with the rotation of weekly champions being guilds that have won most (this has no advantages or whatsoever, its just to show off who has the most wins in the last month) winning against weekly champions however, increases their bounty. So if you beat one of them, you are gifted with a limited monthly cosmetic or alot of guild tokens
(Every saturday guilds can have 3 duels with other guilds)
(Can be increased through guild perks, which i'll explain next)
(Only the guild master can inherit the winnings) this wont be unfair for the other guild members, wait.

Guild perks:
by using guild tokens, you can use your guild tokens to get guild perks, such as members having 2% more increased move speed, +2% exp increase or something (there will be no perks that grant advantages such as increased damage)

forumMikel

Re: Guild perks

Post by forumMikel » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:37 am

up
send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk