Enhanced Water Experience

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Flashlight237
Re: Enhanced Water Experience

Post by Flashlight237 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:52 am

cinos wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:45 am
Flashlight237 wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:40 am
cinos wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:35 am
I DID think of a good enemy idea though, not exactly a hard concept, but it'd be more effective for the water area to have incredibly tough enemies, since the electric rune would hit ALL of them. This way, we wouldn't really need to change the concept of electricity underwater...

and PLEASE give them some hp this time.
Personally, I think electricity resistance would work better for underwater mobs. For real, whether monsters have 100 HP or 2000 HP, I don't think any of them would be too happy with getting a toaster bath, especially with the toaster bath having essentially unlimited range.
Do I care about what the monsters think? lol

Good idea btw, THOUGH I still think we could have one water area with my concept, just a few really tough mfs ala feral beast/auroch beetle who require electricity to take down, which would be helpful for a team...perhaps even make it a boss.

....it'd be unique.
You're not the only one who wanted an underwater area.

cinos

Re: Enhanced Water Experience

Post by cinos » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:15 am

Flashlight237 wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:52 am
cinos wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:45 am
Flashlight237 wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:40 am

Personally, I think electricity resistance would work better for underwater mobs. For real, whether monsters have 100 HP or 2000 HP, I don't think any of them would be too happy with getting a toaster bath, especially with the toaster bath having essentially unlimited range.
Do I care about what the monsters think? lol

Good idea btw, THOUGH I still think we could have one water area with my concept, just a few really tough mfs ala feral beast/auroch beetle who require electricity to take down, which would be helpful for a team...perhaps even make it a boss.

....it'd be unique.
You're not the only one who wanted an underwater area.
....I mean, yeah? I know, you said the monsters wouldn't wanna be toaster bath'd, though I bet players would like that.

I think my suggestion would be insanely good for warriors tho, since electric multipliers would give them something to grind their teeth at.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111