(Repost) old suggestions

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
mike

(Repost) old suggestions

Post by mike » Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:53 pm

General
Rush:gain 25% speed when under 15% HP (this effect will only last for 6 seconds)
Speed and duration increased per level:+5% (in speed) & 1s (in duration)
Max level:4

Warrior
Last breath:increase damage by 700% upon reaching 2% HP, the warrior will start to glow red when it reaches the last breath state (damage only works on melee/warrior weapons)
Damage increased per level:+200% (this could be adjusted if u want lol, ur the coder rob)
Max level:5

Archer
Increase arrow speed and by 10%
Arrow speed increased per level:5%

Cowboy
Continuesly shooting without stopping will increase your damage per bullet by 2%
(%) damage per level:1%
Max level:3

Mage
Using skills will increase basic attack damage by 6% (damage can be stacked 3 times)
Not using skills for 5 seconds will disable the effect
(%) damage per level:2%
go watch breaking bad
eliatopia discord:(if you have one) https://discord.gg/qFcKTtS
my discord:.mike#1112

Jakub34

Re: (Repost) old suggestions

Post by Jakub34 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:53 pm

Hmm, I could have sworn I already posted on this suggest, but here are my thoughts.
mike wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:53 pm
General
Rush:gain 25% speed when under 15% HP (this effect will only last for 6 seconds)
Speed and duration increased per level:+5% (in speed) & 1s (in duration)
I cannot really see the purpose in this skill. Unless you are in an area you should not be in, enemies are not going to kill you, unless you do not pay attention to your health. You already have more than enough time to get away from the enemy if you are close to dying.
mike wrote:
Warrior
Last breath:increase damage by 700% upon reaching 2% HP, the warrior will start to glow red when it reaches the last breath state (damage only works on melee/warrior weapons)
Damage increased per level:+200% (this could be adjusted if u want lol, ur the coder rob)
Completely useless and broken skill. You need 10 points into health to gain another point of health where this skill will activate. You are pretty much never going to use this skill, unless you have A LOT of health, and take very little damage from an enemy. Otherwise, you are going to die trying. For enemies that do 0 damage, you are talking x18 more damage. This is completely useless against any enemy, since you are going to kill them easily anyways, but this could potentially be abused for bosses. Of course, you would still have to meet the damage requirement first.
mike wrote:
Archer
Increase arrow speed and by 10%
Arrow speed increased per level:5%
Pretty useless. Do not see the purpose in this skill, other than for attacking fast moving enemies. Then again, you kill enemies in this game easily.
mike wrote:
Cowboy
Continuesly shooting without stopping will increase your damage per bullet by 2%
(%) damage per level:1%
Max level:3
Yeah, broken. Get a high rate of fire weapon, go to a boss, unleash.
mike wrote:
Mage
Using skills will increase basic attack damage by 6% (damage can be stacked 3 times)
Not using skills for 5 seconds will disable the effect
(%) damage per level:2%
I do like this one. Has an interesting synergy with something like the defensive aura skill, but pretty much useless with any of the skills that damage enemies, with an exception to bosses.

mike

Re: (Repost) old suggestions

Post by mike » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:11 pm

mike wrote:
Warrior
Completely useless and broken skill. You need 10 points into health to gain another point of health where this skill will activate. You are pretty much never going to use this skill, unless you have A LOT of health, and take very little damage from an enemy. Otherwise, you are going to die trying. For enemies that do 0 damage, you are talking x18 more damage. This is completely useless against any enemy, since you are going to kill them easily anyways, but this could potentially be abused for bosses. Of course, you would still have to meet the damage requirement first.

XD, i forgot to edit this one. If the warrior reaches 2%hp, they will glow red and have a 10 second timer that will go down, if they don't heal up to 2% more hp. They will self destruct, like immediatly die. This was the unedited post, sorry xD
go watch breaking bad
eliatopia discord:(if you have one) https://discord.gg/qFcKTtS
my discord:.mike#1112