Mandrake (F3 Monster) + Important Ambient Object

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Flashlight237

Mandrake (F3 Monster) + Important Ambient Object

Post by Flashlight237 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:25 pm

Okay, so since Robby's putting in elemental Stage 3s, might as well provide another elemental monster. In case, it's the Mandrake:
Here are it's parts:
And here's the Mandrake's death cry: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... ndrake.mp3

Eliapedia Entry: Moonchyllus created mandrakes to be a non-sapient, somewhat toxic medicinal plant. In their normal selves, the mandrake is traditionally used as an aphrodisiac, a sedative, a pain reliever, and a vomit-inducer. Mandrake is also used to treat stomach ulcers, constipation, hay fever, convulsions, and whooping cough. Much to the anger of Moonchyllus, however, the Alion City Nature Factory modified the genes of lab-grown mandrakes, turning them into monsters that burn humans alive. These monsters have draconic maws and skeletal bodies that allow them attack humans. Moonchyllus destroyed the Nature Factory's genetic modifier in order to halt the production of these genetically modified monsters; however, the mandrakes survived and are now roaming free on Eliatopia.
Drop List: Apple, Fries (they're the weakest cooked item available), Chili Pepper, Red Archer Sandals, Red Archer Legs, Red Archer Armor, Red Archer Helmet, Red Bow, Musket, Nature Bow, Blunderbuss, Romance Bow, Red Cape, Stage 1 Fire Rune, Stage 2 Fire Rune, Stage 3 Fire Rune

The white fire rune is a Stage 3 Fire Rune (enough with the stacking nonsense, please?)

Anyway, this is the Chili Pepper:

Basically my intention with chili peppers is to allow players to resist fire for a short amount of time. By this, I mean fire would do half-damage to players who ate a chili pepper (it's possible; just multiply damage by 0.5).

Here's the key ambient object I've mentioned: a shrine!

Yep! A bonafide shrine just like the ones you find in temples. In this case, it would be for Moonchyllus. Speaking of whom, I brought up ways to make the Logon and Stalagmite stand apart, and that's with the chance of them dropping Moonchyllus voice recordings: https://eliatopia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1849

These are the casette tapes Moonchyllus used, which the Logons and Stalagmites will drop:

So yeah, there's that.
Last edited by Flashlight237 on Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

troopas

Re: Mandrake (F3 Monster) + Important Ambient Object

Post by troopas » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:38 pm

I really like that stage 3 fire rune. Sadly I doubt it would be put in unless robby decided to redo all fire runes.
Other than that everything is so good as per usual

troopas

Post by troopas » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:47 pm

bump

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:43 pm

bump

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:18 pm

Very neat monster here! I'll keep this fella and the cool ambient objects in mind for future updates!