Warriors are now unplayable.

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
USB
Warriors are now unplayable.

Post by USB » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:12 pm

All monsters now do one damage minimum. This more or less makes warriors useless.
I shouldn't have to say any more.

Satan

Re: Warriors are now unplayable.

Post by Satan » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:59 pm

You can actually take 0 damage if your defense output is high enough. If you can't yet, just carry around HP consumables like everyone else. Also this doesn't belong in this subforum.

troopas

Post by troopas » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:06 pm

Satan wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:59 pm
You can actually take 0 damage if your defense output is high enough. If you can't yet, just carry around HP consumables like everyone else. Also this doesn't belong in this subforum.
Adding on to this the game has been like this for a while now and Mages have it even worse than warriors so complain about them

masnam

Post by masnam » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:47 pm

Satan wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:59 pm
grunts nock you over so if you take damage and heal you still cant get up close to kill them. bats are usually taken. You can't kill stags without most likely running into grunts, not to mention that stags have insane def. Logons aren't efficient exp for most warriors who are high enough level and strength to do damage to them and so on

Satan

Post by Satan » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:01 pm

You're right, but the new damage calculations aren't just a warrior problem; all classes are facing difficulties. Mage right now is LITERALLY absolutely unplayable. On my archer account, i have 70 archery but i need like 20 shots to kill a stalag because archery is garbage now; expertise is what u have to go for from level 1. The class least affected is probably gunman, but with the pellet splitter you burn through 50k bullet packs in like an hour of grinding, so half the money you make goes right back into buying bullets.

Logons are actually the most efficient for grinding with warrior (area 46)

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:09 am

I don't see how "taking damage=unplayable." If anything, it tells me nobody had heard of the concept of taking damage in RPGs.

yasvsV

Post by yasvsV » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:16 am

Me neither, I see nothing wrong with taking damage in this game. All you have to do is get fruits (1k-2k cherries should do the job for quite awhile) to stay at full health. In fact, this prevents botters who rely on being able to tank everything at low levels to rise quickly to the top.
๖ۣۜ𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝙮 𝙖 𝙨 𝙫 𝙨 𝙑
๖ۣۜ𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝓝𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼~
๖ۣۜ𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: nɹǝᙠ#7573

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:22 am

It's not about taking damage but chances with other classes, at this point everyone preffer archer- high range attack and cool skills. On lower mobs like logons or rafflesia warrior have no chance to win with any other class. On grunts only archer can easily play not to mention stags. At least half warrior skills are simply uselless-blind hit makes you loose health, stone man makes you slower and power skills need a lot of MP. So comparing to every other class giving warrior bigger damage and def he really need something to give him chance against others-faster not slower movement, bit bigger range attacks etc. Also try to kill Ooze boss as a warrior or even farm toxic mobs- without continous healing it's impossibe while other classes can do it really easily. So yeah at this point playing as a warrior became a lot harder than it should be.

Satan

Post by Satan » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:24 am

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:22 am
It's not about taking damage but chances with other classes, at this point everyone preffer archer- high range attack and cool skills. On lower mobs like logons or rafflesia warrior have no chance to win with any other class. On grunts only archer can easily play not to mention stags. At least half warrior skills are simply uselless-blind hit makes you loose health, stone man makes you slower and power skills need a lot of MP. So comparing to every other class giving warrior bigger damage and def he really need something to give him chance against others-faster not slower movement, bit bigger range attacks etc. Also try to kill Ooze boss as a warrior or even farm toxic mobs- without continous healing it's impossibe while other classes can do it really easily. So yeah at this point playing as a warrior became a lot harder than it should be.
Warrior is the only class that can take 0 damage from almost all the monsters without dumping 100 points into defense. Mages have it much worse.

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:37 am

Satan wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:24 am
GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:22 am
Warrior is the only class that can take 0 damage from almost all the monsters without dumping 100 points into defense. Mages have it much worse.
So try as a warrior on lets say lvl 50 be resistace to all mobs eccept Grunts( even Aletheia lvl 68 with 47 def points and best buffed set loose health on them) and lvl up as fast as every other class. Do it-just do it-i dare you. :D