Warriors are now unplayable.

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Satan
Re: Warriors are now unplayable.

Post by Satan » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:16 am

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:37 am
Satan wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:24 am
GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:22 am
It's not about taking damage but chances with other classes, at this point everyone preffer archer- high range attack and cool skills. On lower mobs like logons or rafflesia warrior have no chance to win with any other class. On grunts only archer can easily play not to mention stags. At least half warrior skills are simply uselless-blind hit makes you loose health, stone man makes you slower and power skills need a lot of MP. So comparing to every other class giving warrior bigger damage and def he really need something to give him chance against others-faster not slower movement, bit bigger range attacks etc. Also try to kill Ooze boss as a warrior or even farm toxic mobs- without continous healing it's impossibe while other classes can do it really easily. So yeah at this point playing as a warrior became a lot harder than it should be.
Warrior is the only class that can take 0 damage from almost all the monsters without dumping 100 points into defense. Mages have it much worse.
So try as a warrior on lets say lvl 50 be resistace to all mobs eccept Grunts( even Aletheia lvl 68 with 47 def points and best buffed set loose health on them) and lvl up as fast as every other class. Do it-just do it-i dare you. :D
Aletheia takes 0 damage from logons, she also has 80 expertise and 67 strength. To have high defense you have to actually spec into defense. She also doesn't have h2 on any of her set pieces, so her armor isn't as buffed as it can be.

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:58 pm

Satan please read carefully what i wrote and try to do what i said as a warrior-that was the point of my post.

Satan

Post by Satan » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:19 pm

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:58 pm
Satan please read carefully what i wrote and try to do what i said as a warrior-that was the point of my post.
That's not the point. You guys are complaining about warrior being a bad class, but it's really not. Every class has its merits except mage, which is just a weaker warrior. And EVERY class was weakened by the change in damage and defense calculation.

Aletheia

Post by Aletheia » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:53 pm

I have no idea what's the point to even trying arguing about classes. Boozy already explained that the classes will never be balanced.
Satan it's all about that warrior suck, sucks like heck (idk maybe mages sucks too but i never tried). Warrior need to do full contact with the mob and thats why we need higher def and damage (and it still not working). Archers/gunmans don't need that defence.
Just stop being lame warrior that's all.
-Archers have cool skills, Robby made them the best skill he could: legit botter (homing arrows),
-Warriors have the worse skills that don't give you anything helpfull compared to what it takes from you.

When you grind in area as a warrior and archer come in, you can just simply go f yourself even when you are lvl 69 and the archer is lvl 39. That's the point. Warriors are useless, not even the overpriced sets are annoying that much (including higher price for upgrading ur weapons) but the fact the higher defence don't give you anything that archer can't have when he distribute his points wisely. Archers at mine lvl are also Logon proof so wheres my higher def huh? Up my butt i guess.
Oh and wizards at least have nice skills.

Just if you wanna lvl up quickly not trying too hard choose archer class. With warrior you will be depressed and wanna quit this game, so better don't even try 😋😋😋
Also i think it's good that mobs make damage to you, that is the best that Robby made so far, he stops the botters grinding all day long in the caves.
Aletheia

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:59 pm

If it's not then why you stopped playing as Satan and focused only on archer acc?. I'll tell you-because compare to archer and gunman it's way harder to lvl up.

Satan

Post by Satan » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:50 pm

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:59 pm
If it's not then why you stopped playing as Satan and focused only on archer acc?. I'll tell you-because compare to archer and gunman it's way harder to lvl up.
I made my archer account way before the new damage calculations. :P

Satan

Post by Satan » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:59 pm

Aletheia wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:53 pm
I have no idea what's the point to even trying arguing about classes. Boozy already explained that the classes will never be balanced.
Satan it's all about that warrior suck, sucks like heck (idk maybe mages sucks too but i never tried). Warrior need to do full contact with the mob and thats why we need higher def and damage (and it still not working). Archers/gunmans don't need that defence.
Just stop being lame warrior that's all.
-Archers have cool skills, Robby made them the best skill he could: legit botter (homing arrows),
-Warriors have the worse skills that don't give you anything helpfull compared to what it takes from you.

When you grind in area as a warrior and archer come in, you can just simply go f yourself even when you are lvl 69 and the archer is lvl 39. That's the point. Warriors are useless, not even the overpriced sets are annoying that much (including higher price for upgrading ur weapons) but the fact the higher defence don't give you anything that archer can't have when he distribute his points wisely. Archers at mine lvl are also Logon proof so wheres my higher def huh? Up my butt i guess.
Oh and wizards at least have nice skills.

Just if you wanna lvl up quickly not trying too hard choose archer class. With warrior you will be depressed and wanna quit this game, so better don't even try 😋😋😋
Also i think it's good that mobs make damage to you, that is the best that Robby made so far, he stops the botters grinding all day long in the caves.
Moral of the story: avoid grunts, buy HP consumables, and wait for robby to either change the damage and defense calculation again or make the classes a bit more balanced (ranged skill for warriors / increase the reach of warrior weapons and revamping mages)

It's not about classes being perfectly equal, it's about every class being reasonably playable.

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:27 pm

Moral of the story is that only classes worth playing now is either archer or gunman but comparing those 2 archer is way be(o)tter.

troopas

Post by troopas » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:15 pm

I mean i've seen warriors 1 tap groups of logons.

Tens

Post by Tens » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:26 pm

warriors are fine, they have high defense so you can take 0 damage pretty easily. their skills just suck hotdog