Some ways to increase stats besides leveling.

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
official_kipselt
Re: Some ways to increase stats besides leveling.

Post by official_kipselt » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:27 am

Bump
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:41 pm

Going to bump this because I feel like this is needed now more than ever cuz the game is incredibly dry and boring IMO.

Jakub34

Post by Jakub34 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:53 pm

The damage formula is broken to the point where investing into your class stat will have pretty much no affect on your damage, so the only things you can really invest into are health/mana, expertise, and defense. The problem here though is that the game is already easy as is, so giving more points to be invested into health/defense is going overboard. Expertise maxes at 100, and you only need so much mana.

With that being said, if we do eventually get some way to increase stats, then there needs to be some cap, and this needs to be something WAY later into the game. Also, all players should have equal opportunity to what they can and cannot get, which means no special events for points. (Although I suppose with a cap that would not matter too much)

Xeroc

Post by Xeroc » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:35 pm

troopas wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:42 pm
Flashlight237 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:26 pm
troopas wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:17 pm
I support but no big crazy exp event like hh
Hey, blame Coke for that one, not Robby.
Well robby approved of the idea because he posted on facebook
He did?
There's a chance I'm wrong with what I'm saying so... yeah.

troopas

Post by troopas » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:51 pm

Xeroc wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:35 pm
troopas wrote:
Flashlight237 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:26 pm

Hey, blame Coke for that one, not Robby.
He did?
Yes
Looking back now it COULD have been coke making the facebook posts about monsters giving extra EXP but to our knowledge it was Robby who was making the facebook posts advertising the EXP event which would mean he actively supported the idea.

There is a possibility Coke was making those facebook posts though keep that in mind.

Artemis

Post by Artemis » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:29 pm

troopas wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:51 pm
Xeroc wrote:
troopas wrote:
He did?
Yes
Looking back now it COULD have been coke making the facebook posts about monsters giving extra EXP but to our knowledge it was Robby who was making the facebook posts advertising the EXP event which would mean he actively supported the idea.

There is a possibility Coke was making those facebook posts though keep that in mind.

I think I can easily confirm it was coke who made those facebook post just by looking at them.

Back on topic, I do think we could use some way to gain extra points, though not sure if all of these are the way to do it. I think it'd be better if we had missions like in HH but, with more of a challenge. Just seems more fair if everyone is able to eventually access these points than doing some daily quest that people will miss out on. Just my opinion though.

I would also support the idea of getting some extra points for hitting some kind of milestone, makes it seem more rewarding.
Goddess of the hunt

troopas

Post by troopas » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:40 pm

Artemis wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:29 pm
troopas wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:51 pm
Xeroc wrote:

He did?
Yes

I think I can easily confirm it was coke who made those facebook post just by looking at them.

Back on topic, I do think we could use some way to gain extra points, though not sure if all of these are the way to do it. I think it'd be better if we had missions like in HH but, with more of a challenge. Just seems more fair if everyone is able to eventually access these points than doing some daily quest that people will miss out on. Just my opinion though.

I would also support the idea of getting some extra points for hitting some kind of milestone, makes it seem more rewarding.
Yeah. My views on the "1+ point every x levels" has changed. I agree that it should be a reward of sorts that can be achieved by actual challenges rather than just grinding. This would make the game 10x better if there was more to do than just grind so adding missions would make this game just so much more fun to play and less tedious.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:25 pm

Took me a few days of work, but a basic mission system has been added for next update. It will feature 10 missions and they will each give XP when completed. :) Hopefully this is at least a little along the lines of your suggestion here.

troopas

Post by troopas » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:50 pm

Robby wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:25 pm
Took me a few days of work, but a basic mission system has been added for next update. It will feature 10 missions and they will each give XP when completed. :) Hopefully this is at least a little along the lines of your suggestion here.
Very cool

cinos

Post by cinos » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:54 pm

Bruh, awesome.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111