More Sets and Ambient Objects, Because Heck. Also Monsters.

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Flashlight237
More Sets and Ambient Objects, Because Heck. Also Monsters.

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:34 pm

Heck with it, this is pretty much the norm now. Anyway, what's new this time? Well, two warrior sets of both types: Crusader and Assassin (ex. Shinobi Set) For the Assassin set, here's what I got.:

Yep. The Reaper set. For real, how would a set based on the Grim Reaper not be dope? I think the scythe could use a little more oomph on it, though.

As for the Crusader set, here's what I have in store:

I personally think the shields for the two mage sets (Enchantress and Relic) and gunman set (Robot) should come first, I mean they do provide more drop variety. Its pretty hard to come up with good drop lists when you want original gear that doesn't get added in. Heck, I made the Mining Helmet for the Stalagmite enemy to drop.

Anyway...

Seriously, put the chessboard in. I'd like to have that huge gap between the Pie Tin and the Stop Sign filled.

As for guns, since a NERF gun, an obvious toy, has 42 power, there's no reason to turn the IMI Desert Eagle, a real gun, into a 50-power gun:

As for other guns, I made two creative ones. The first is this thing:

Yep. A bottle rocket gun. Who wouldn't want to light it up? Of course firing whistling fireworks right next to you without earplugs would probably make you spaz out like that one guy in the cave's Guy Spazzing Out Room. Oh, here's the sound effect I've extracted for it: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... Effect.mp3

The other gun is a drill gun:

I tried putting in specks of rust on the thing right on Illustrator.

Now for the other sets, which I got covered. Here's the Enchantress set (Mage):

The Relic set (Mage):

The Dubstep set (Gunman):

And the Tengu set (Archer):

Personally I'd like to see the Tengu set come before the Sovereign set (https://eliatopia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1366 ) because, well, I'm gonna be real with you, I think the Sovereign set should be stronger than the Tengu set. Yeah.

Also, monsters:
Night Stalker:
Dire Rat:

Name: Dire Rat
Sound: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... re_Rat.mp3
HP: 640
Defense: 68
Power: 72
Poison Damage: 3 (Because PLAGUE!)Drops: Banana ($13; Common), Burger ($27; Common), Pie Tin ($19, Common), Sweatband ($23; Common), Survival Knife ($399; Common), Glock ($2046; Uncommon (I'd say the same drop rate as Baseball Helmets from Grunts), Police Helmet ($2970; Rare), Riot Shield ($3194; Rare), Pollution Helmet ($9661; Very Rare), Chunk Pistol ($20676; Very Rare), Stage 1 Poison Rune (Very Rare), Stage 2 Poison Rune (Very Rare)

Like half a dozen nocturnal monsters: https://eliatopia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=535

Yeah. There's that.
Last edited by Flashlight237 on Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Criticalism

Re: More Sets, Because Heck. Also Monsters.

Post by Criticalism » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:15 pm

i wonder what would be the movements of the nigth stalker in 2d*
Last edited by Criticalism on Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Cɾιƚιƈαʅყʂɱ
Image C̶r̶i̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶i̶s̶m̶
Dιʂɠɾαƈҽ
Image ~Nyaa ♥

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:50 pm

Criticalism wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:15 pm
i wonder what would be the movements of the nigth stalker in 3d
Define 3D.

troopas

Post by troopas » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:38 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:50 pm
Criticalism wrote:
Define 3D.
I think he means 2d-ish.

EDIT: Also I really do not want Enchantress set (no offense) I'd much prefer the relic set because imo we keep getting bottom barrel sets

yasvsV

Post by yasvsV » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:13 pm

We definitely need something like the Tengu Set and the Sovereign Set for archers in the future
๖ۣۜ𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝙮 𝙖 𝙨 𝙫 𝙨 𝙑
๖ۣۜ𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝓝𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼~
๖ۣۜ𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: nɹǝᙠ#7573

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:59 am

troopas wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:38 pm
Flashlight237 wrote:
Criticalism wrote:
Define 3D.
I think he means 2d-ish.

EDIT: Also I really do not want Enchantress set (no offense) I'd much prefer the relic set because imo we keep getting bottom barrel sets
I don't see how any of the sets I've made for you guys are "bottom of the barrel." Like, have you SEEN the Moonlight and Citonium sets? One was made to be symbolic and the other's one of the most boss sets I can come up with.

troopas

Post by troopas » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:19 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:59 am
troopas wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:38 pm
Flashlight237 wrote:

Define 3D.
I think he means 2d-ish.

I don't see how any of the sets I've made for you guys are "bottom of the barrel." Like, have you SEEN the Moonlight and Citonium sets? One was made to be symbolic and the other's one of the most boss sets I can come up with.
No I don't like the sets AFTER the citonium set. I LIKE moonlight and citonium. It's the protection and fiberglass sets I have a problem with.

Savage0

Post by Savage0 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:32 am

Question about the dire-rat and stalker fighting: Isn't that basically free loot for idling around ...... Or do they not drop anything when they kill each other?
Another thing, since grunts are afraid of logons ..... maybe they should fight each other as well (The area right before the cave has both of them, tho they can't co-exist .... due to a hill/border/getting one shotted or ignored by players)
Support nonetheless.
KONO DIA DA!

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:22 am

Savage0 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:32 am
Question about the dire-rat and stalker fighting: Isn't that basically free loot for idling around ...... Or do they not drop anything when they kill each other?
Another thing, since grunts are afraid of logons ..... maybe they should fight each other as well (The area right before the cave has both of them, tho they can't co-exist .... due to a hill/border/getting one shotted or ignored by players)
Support nonetheless.
I just wanted entertainment myself. I also wrote in Rafflesias being predators of Fanged Squishers.

troopas

Post by troopas » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:35 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:22 am
Savage0 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:32 am
Support nonetheless.
I just wanted entertainment myself. I also wrote in Rafflesias being predators of Fanged Squishers.
Excuse my ignorance but how did you pronounce Rafflesias irl?
Like Raffle-sia
or Raf-flesia (last part pronounce like asia)