New idea for the game

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Insomnia
New idea for the game

Post by Insomnia » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:48 am

Hey guys I had a new Idea for Eliatopia and I've shared my ideas with robby, But I want to know your opinion. My Idea on Dungeons. So the idea is simple, You find a random dungeon entrance nothing much just a basic cave entrance. You enter it, There's two paths. A regular one that has regular mosters. and another one that is locked off, You find a key from a NPC then you go back to the cave unlock the entrance and face a dungeon. You go in and change your settings of how you want it to go, easy mode is 3 waves, medium is 5 waves, hard mode is 7 waves, expert mode has 10, and impossible mode has 15. You battle threw each wave collecting loot and cash from enemies. In the end there is a dungeon boss You batlle him along with random enemies that spawn with him, after that is threw he drops money and some loot, he will aslo drop a key, save this cause there's one more floor. which is the loot floor. If you get the key and are in the loot floor you can unlock a chest, but this only works if you beat the boss. The chest contains at max 3 possible items. they can be anything I guess. it also contains money. once you exit the dugeon the whole thing starts over and you can grind dungeons. But be warned, cause for each difficulty the boss gets harder. So there you have it, that's my crazy idea. Tell me what you guys thik down below and also tell me your ideas. About what the boss should be and what not.

Jakub34

Re: New idea for the game

Post by Jakub34 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:13 pm

I think is an idea that should thrown in with guilds, as it will give guilds more of a purpose. Works similar to your idea, except that it is an area with a bunch of rooms that have enemies, and a room that has the boss, which can drop super rare items that can only be found from that boss. Instead of there being a chosen difficulty level, the difficulty levels are set to a fixed amount, and unlock the guild reaches some goal. (Like unlocking a guild tier or something) The dungeons are meant to be hard, so unless your guild already has a lot of over leveled/equipped players, your guild should not be expected to complete a newly unlocked dungeon the first try.

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:59 pm

Great idea, jakub, I love it

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:20 am

Bumping this

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:29 am

Why not? I think it's something to help expand the game a smidge.

Anchorarius

Post by Anchorarius » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:20 am

Ye, this would definitely help connect people from the same guild. Sadly, I've only talked to two people on mine and that's inlcuding asking the guild leader to join :P

Savage0

Post by Savage0 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:30 pm

Dungeon difficulty should equal the total levels of all players in your guild/raiding party - 66%
(Just my thoughts, but support nonetheless ... not sure if it can be implemented though.)
KONO DIA DA!

Melmar

Post by Melmar » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:55 pm

Noice! Grinding with guild mates will be fun.

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:56 pm

Bumping this old idea

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:51 pm

I like the idea of challenging dungeon areas such as the one you mentioned. I plan to try to add some areas vaguely similar to how you mentioned, where there will be waves of enemies you must defeat before progressing. I will hopefully have one such area added in semi-soon. My plan is that they would be team based too, so you would go into them with a group of players.