PAYVAULT

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Rogelio
PAYVAULT

Post by Rogelio » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:05 pm

Hope fully have an Payvault and the gem where can i get hope the gem will be drop xD hihi

Robby
Site Admin

Re: PAYVAULT

Post by Robby » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:32 pm

The Payvault will make a return at some point. Probably once we start getting a little more consistent players I'll add it back in.

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:31 pm

Robby wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:32 pm
The Payvault will make a return at some point. Probably once we start getting a little more consistent players I'll add it back in.
Personal recommendation, to avoid making it pay-to-win, I recommend that the Payvault stuff be nothing but skins (ex. Eliatopian skin).

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:26 pm

Hmm, it's really a balance between trying to make it non-play to win but also making the game profitable. My experience with Helmet Heroes was that cosmetic payvault items sold very very poorly compared to the other items. So I'll have to see if I can find some things to sell that don't make it to pay-to-win-ish, but still make players want to buy them.

Jakub34

Post by Jakub34 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:11 pm

Robby wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:26 pm
Hmm, it's really a balance between trying to make it non-play to win but also making the game profitable. My experience with Helmet Heroes was that cosmetic payvault items sold very very poorly compared to the other items. So I'll have to see if I can find some things to sell that don't make it to pay-to-win-ish, but still make players want to buy them.
This goes to some ideas I had for Helmet Heroes, and that is adding a wider variety of items like rings and such, in addition to making a vanity slot for items. I think there should be items that can be bought through payvault, but those items do require the player to hit a certain level and that items of same strength can eventually be obtained. (but not until way late into the game). Also, one of the bigger things that can be added are different backpack types, and storage spacing. Players can obtain backpacks normally, but ones bought through payvault will have the best of storage space. (and possibly other neat features). All players start with storage space (maybe like 50 slots or so) and more can be bought through the payvault.

Here is my a̶m̶a̶z̶i̶n̶g̶ poorly drawn image of a newer character menu to accommodate for newer items. Head, body, and legs are obviously the three pieces of equipment you can wear. Weapon is the weapon in your main hand, and off hand is either your second weapon or shield. Ring is pretty obvious, and misc are items that don't fit in the equipment or ring category.

cyro557

Post by cyro557 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:46 pm

not bad tbh i like the idea of back packs but its kinda in the pay to win side but thats just my opinion, otherwise the rings, etc are a neat suggestion. great job :D

Rogelio

Post by Rogelio » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:30 am

Robby wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:32 pm
so soon sir you will released an payvault :)

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:53 am

Robby wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:26 pm
I mean part of that has to do with the lack of variety in cosmetics (one skin that can't be changed and several exclusive hair types) and the lack of a way to allow players to change skins and hairstyles at any time. Any other game with skins (Fortnite, Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled, Minecraft, etc) has ways you can change skins whenever you wish. Helmet Heroes? Well, let's just say you've probably gotten tired of all those "remove zombie skin" requests.

Artemis

Post by Artemis » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:57 pm

Just hoping not to see the fastest way to travel and increased inventory space to be in the payvault.

Flashlight's pet idea would make a good payvault idea tho. Could even add some exotic animals to make it more interesting.