Ideas I have for this game

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
ARCHEERR
Ideas I have for this game

Post by ARCHEERR » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:53 am

1. make archer loot thief in general not just archer exclusive ability as it would save so much time for everyone.
2. tesla crawlers drop on e1 and e2 not e5 or instead of e5, e3. (just a suggestion)
3. batlings drop f1, not just f2 as its annoying to have a f2 not a f1.
4. p1s from oozes are common not very rare as they are made of literal poison so it would make sense.
5. it is cheaper to put runes on gear and weapons too much of a grind to get the runes and then you have to grind the money to put the runes on your weapons and armor.
6. pets that dont atk but give you extra stats and give you a special ability maybe you can buy from a shop or as a drop from a boss.
7. you stay in the exact spot that you were in when you logged off

i will update this as i get more ideas
Last edited by ARCHEERR on Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lets scam some scammers :lol:

Katwastaken

Re: Ideas I have for this game

Post by Katwastaken » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:35 am

ARCHEERR wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:53 am
1. make archer loot thief in general not just archer exclusive ability as it would save so much time for everyone.
2. tesla crawlers drop on e1 and e2 not e5 or instead of e5, e3. (just a suggestion)
3. batlings drop f1, not just f2 as its annoying to have a f2 not a f1.
4. p1s from oozes are common not very rare as they are made of literal poison so it would make sense.
5. it is cheaper to put runes on gear and weapons too much of a grind to get the runes and then you have to grind the money to put the runes on your weapons and armor.
6. pets that dont atk but give you extra stats and give you a special ability maybe you can buy from a shop or as a drop from a boss.

i will update this as i get more ideas
1 definitely ye
2 i dont think so. Its cool to crawlers drop e5.
3 it should be both drop f1 and f2.
4 its alr the easiest way to get a rune lol.
5 i think upgrade cost for weapons is not kind of a issue.
6 get out of ma face pets. It would cool as long they dont attack.
I simp White Lily

ARCHEERR

Re: Ideas I have for this game

Post by ARCHEERR » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:15 pm

on 2. i was grinding e1s for some friends and myself when i got a electric rune, but it wasnt an e1 or EVEN e2 it was e5. it pisses me off tbh.
on 4. yea i know, BUT it could be more common just like 2% or even 1% more common would help alot.
on 5. i grinded an e1 and e2 just find out i had to over 100k to put them on my bow im still grinding the money i need rn.
on 6. thats what i meant. like they would give you a buff or something not attack
Lets scam some scammers :lol: