Taking dmg while Afk or lagging (PVP only)

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Katwastaken
Taking dmg while Afk or lagging (PVP only)

Post by Katwastaken » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:21 pm

It sucks tbh. A lot of players is now just stick to glitches to won. This is very unfair. This feature definitely change the Eliatopia when on pvp . No more stupid alt tab glitch and no stupid kill bind
I simp White Lily

TheWood

Re: Taking dmg while Afk or lagging (PVP only)

Post by TheWood » Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:32 pm

If Robby was able to do that, he probably would have done it.
When you switch tabs, your browser goes into save mode and your fps drops to 0, so you can't take damage. Only thing he managed to do is teleport you down a hill (can be bypassed) and off an outpost (also bypassed). He might make players on another tab immediately drop into a void? Maybe that would make the hill better. Robby needs to change his game a lot to make players properly take damage at low fps, he probably won't do it while he has a more important game to develop. Only on desktop version you can't become invincible with alt tab.
A lot of effects and amount of hits can cause lag on clients and therefore they can't be hit easily, some of the following attacks just won't show up for them.
About kill bind, cinos already told you that it's not illegal. Player realizes he will be killed and exits game, wasting his time. Players from bloodline also use it.

Katwastaken

Re: Taking dmg while Afk or lagging (PVP only)

Post by Katwastaken » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:02 pm

TheWood wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:32 pm
About kill bind, cinos already told you that it's not illegal. Player realizes he will be killed and exits game, wasting his time. Players from bloodline also use it.
Yeah i wrong. To be honest i hated when im wrong. both happened irl and this game I dont liked being i always wrong. Thats the reason i deleted cinos comment I just dont like seeing im wrong.
I simp White Lily