ELIATOPIA UPDATE IDEAS!

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Komoja
ELIATOPIA UPDATE IDEAS!

Post by Komoja » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:30 pm

This is from the perspective of a level 62 archer.

PVP:
HAUNTED WOOD AREA: Remove the entire PVP area. Change the pvp area into a haunted wood-like area. You could make it so monsters like Ghouls or Crypts could spawn there. There will be a gate at the entrance in Teplar to this area with an NPC guarding it. When you go up to the gate, the NPC could stop you and say you can't enter until you’ve got ALION ID. ALION ID is something that can be granted to you when you first enter Alion. Show it to the guard to allow permanent entry. (similar to the construction in Scorpee area)

This next part is optional, but you could make it so you can no longer use a trap to get up to Alion from sewers, to make progression more required.

Now as PVP is still a valuable part of this game (lol), I was thinking of a house in Alion that could have a portal inside it. Going in this portal will teleport you to the New PVP area, or just the cut and pasted old one outside the map. NO PIT. REMOVE THE ENTIRE PIT FROM THIS AREA. PIT IS THE MAIN REASON WHY PEOPLE LEAVE THIS GAME. You could keep KOTH in it though. Maybe add a level requirement to enter this portal to keep noobs out.

Another cool thing you could do inside this area and only in this area is challenge people to a 1v1. No loot is dropped upon defeat, only reward coins. The higher peoples level, the more coins. You could make it so they basically are both teleported to a pit-like area if both accept. When someone wins, they get teleported back.

QUALITY OF LIFE IMPROVEMENTS:
INVENTORY: Add a 4th row that can be bought in the pay vault for emeralds. Maybe 50 emeralds.

Also add Armor and weapon slots. Make it so we can have specific places for our armor that we are wearing to go so the inventory can just be for items. Make a slot for Helmet, Armor, Legs, Boots, Accessories, and Weapon. If this is confusing, just think of it like the Minecraft equip section.

REGEN REWORK: Make it so it no longer regenerates like 10 every 5 seconds. (IDK the actual formula) Make it so it rapidly regenerates. Make it take the same amount of time to get 10 regen, just make it regen faster. Like it's going up by 1 every .5 seconds or something.
PORTAL BOOTH REWORK: Make it so you don't have to pay Emeralds. Make it cost Coins.it can cost every time you use it or permanently unlock. You can only teleport to a city you’ve been to.

EMOJIS: Give them sound. Please.

TIME REWORK: Remove server time. Give the game its own time system. Like every 30 minutes in real life is one 24 hour cycle in Eliatopia. This would make more people active more often. Especially since some places are pitch black outside when it's Midday in Elia.

RUNES:
RUNE FORGE: I want to add a building called the Rune Forge. It could be located in Alion City, and also have a level requirement if necessary. In the Rune Forge, You can combine runes to make better runes for money. The better the runes you’re forging, the higher the cost. Make this cost high, so runes still have value. The combinations would be like 1+1=2 4+1=5 3+1=4 and so on.

Another thing you could do here is put the rune upgrades of one weapon onto another. Like if I had a tribal bow with p1 and I wanted my alloy gape bow to have p1 but i don't want my tribal bow anymore, I could pay to transfer them to the Alloy bow. Again, make it expensive. Runes need value.

One more thing is to add the ability to remove runes. Like getting the stone back off of an item. Again, MAKE IT EXPENSIVE. RUNES NEED VALUE.

SINGLE PLAYER:
This is optional. I don’t know if this would require more servers, but just a thought.

This could be bought with Emes or a default feature.

IF BOUGHT: Make it so you can invite friends to join the server. Decrease Monster respawn time.
IF DEFAULT: Just make it so only 1 person can be in there. Kind of like an offline mode. Change nothing else.

COMBAT:
COOLDOWNS: ADD THEM. You have no idea how badly we need cooldowns.
Especially archers. WAY too spammable. Every move should have a cooldown, even its its only 1 second.

PETS:
Probably the most requested feature, and for a good reason. Monsters could drop pet eggs which you could incubate at an incubation store at Alion city. The better the pet, the longer it takes to Hatch.

Pets could fight alongside you with their own moves and could be fed Pet food bought at the Incubation store to heal them during battle. If a pet is knocked out, they will run back to you and hide for a few minutes before coming back out to fight. Pets could have 2 pieces of armor equipped, (Maybe Pet helmet and Pet armor?) to keep this from happening as easily. I know this would be the hardest to add, which is why its the last one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That concludes this list! Robby, If you see this, please at least consider SOME of these ideas. Of course, there are a LOT more ideas and updates that could happen, but these are just the main things. Feel free to make any comments about these changes to make them better :)

bread12

Re: ELIATOPIA UPDATE IDEAS!

Post by bread12 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:52 pm

The rune forge is to op cuz there are people with hundreds of runes