Third Boss Concept: Moonchyllus the Nature Goddess

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Tens
Re: Third Boss Concept: Moonchyllus the Nature Goddess

Post by Tens » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:55 am

Criticalism wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:05 pm
Tens wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:47 pm
dang nobody can take a joke
no one wants ur joke cringe old man everyone hates you.
just mad cuz u cant get a glance at my amazon stocks

Criticalism

Post by Criticalism » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:08 am

Tens wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:55 am
Criticalism wrote:
Tens wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:47 pm
dang nobody can take a joke
cringe
Image Cɾιƚιƈαʅყʂɱ
Image C̶r̶i̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶i̶s̶m̶
Dιʂɠɾαƈҽ
Image ~Nyaa ♥

Tens

Post by Tens » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:22 am

Criticalism wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:08 am
Tens wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:55 am
Criticalism wrote:

cringe
so is this suggestion

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:43 am

In response to the early electricity update (I thought ice would come first), I decided to make one more pose for Moonchyllus.:

Yep. This is Moonchyllus when casting Thunderbolt. Lightning is pretty fast, so I would advise a ground-crosshair as an indicator as to where the lightning is going to hit so players can dodge-roll out of the way. I also had a couple of voicelines in mind for her when she does this.:

"I shall smite thee, mortal."
"Thunderbolt!"

As for the other thing, well, given the ancient house is expected to come up soon, I felt the best thing to place to allow players to figure out where the place is is something ancient: a Bible.:

Aside from giving the location of the Ancient House, I'm thinking it would provide some lore on Moonchyllus herself. Given she's meant to play a role in religion and environmentalism, I figured something to boost her religious aspect would work. Here goes.

"In the beginning, there was a single sun surrounded by a bunch of fragments and dust. Beyond that, the space within the solar system was bland. Along came a beautiful goddess named Moonchyllus, who was capable of traveling from Earth's sun to our sun as fast as it would take to deliver a pizza. "This place seems perfect for my work. Let us begin." With a mere gesture from both of her hands, Moonchyllus brought some dust together to form the planet Eliatopia. She used the leftovers to create two moons for the planet a large one and a deformed, smaller one. She spent the rest of the day cooling down the rocks she had made.

On the second day, when the new planet cooled down, Moonchyllus went onto the planet itself. 'Life needs water, right?' And with the snap of her finger, she put an ocean on the planet. She then carved rivers into the planet to allow life to grow on the planet. Soon after, Moonchyllus caused plants to grow on the planet itself. She took a break to allow these plants to grow.

On the third day, Moonchyllus created animals ranging from the smallest plankton to the largest mammoth and put them on the planet. Intelligent life, Eliatopians, was saved for last, for she had to figure out how to add them onto the planet. She spent the rest of the day figuring out how to add intelligent life onto the planet.

On the fourth day, Moonchyllus created Eliatopians. Before allowing the humans to move, Moonchyllus gave them instructions. 'My human-like creations,' Moonchyllus said. 'I had granted the gift of intelligence to you. You may do what you will to it, but in exchange, you shall heed my orders. Fisrt, never commit murder. Killing animals to a certain limit is okay since you need food like everything else, but do not murder. Second, you must not commit adultery. Thirdly, you shall not steal from anyone around you. Fourthly, do not falsify reports; I know when a lie is told. Fifthly and lastly, you shall worship me as thy goddess. I have created you, so it's only fair that you give me some gratitude. Now then, I shall send thee off.' And with that, Moonchyllus let the Eliatopians roam freely. In exchange, these Eliatopians began to build civilizations in her name.

On the fifth day, Moonchyllus felt there will need to be a few extra eyes. First, Moonchyllus planted a sapling into the ground, which grew into a mighty maple tree under the name Lumbercore. Second, Moonchyllus made twelve goddesses, each one designed to do a specific task she herself can do. These goddesses are as follows: Mentis: the goddess of wisdom, education, and the mind; Deseret: the goddess of the desert; Thalassa: the goddess of the sea; Morticia: the goddess of death and the Underworld; Indina: the bow-wielding goddess of hunting and romance; Weldra: goddess of fire and the forge; Ciel: goddess of the sky; Citonia: goddess of law and justice; Braveheart: goddess of war and courage; Chronicla: goddess of time, history, and the calendar; Solaria: goddess of the sun, and Lunatica: goddess of the moons. These twelve goddesses taught humanity arts such as agriculture, domestication, trial by jury, punishment, and holding funerals among all others. Lumbercore, in the meantime, served as an advisory figure to Eliatopian and goddess alike. Needless to say, Moonchyllus spent the rest of the day keeping an eye on life on Eliatopia.

On the sixth day, Moonchyllus merely bug-fixed the planet, making sure everything is in working day. This allowed her to rest on the seventh day of creation."

"Note: The original Lumbercore was compacted into a Logon under the name Grand Sage Viridios by Moonchyllus herself to protect him from the forces of evil. There had been many Lumbercores put in place since, one at a time."

So yeah, there's that.

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:01 am

Pretty good man, I love adding in some form of diehty into the lore if you want to hear my any of my ideas I have dozens of gods I made up for fanfiction, plenty of which that could go along with the story.

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:41 am

Reminder bump.

Mofo

Post by Mofo » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:04 am

So it takes A GANG to go to the boss who can spawn TENTACLE out of ground, And she totally NAKED. Dunno if im pervert but is this some hentai poop ? i would not mind if it was :lol:

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:37 am

Mofo wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:04 am
So it takes A GANG to go to the boss who can spawn TENTACLE out of ground, And she totally NAKED. Dunno if im pervert but is this some hentai poop ? i would not mind if it was :lol:
Oh, wow. I've gotten some "boobs" comments, and while I was going for "artistic nude" and "divinity" when making the character nude, this comment genuinely gave me a chuckle.

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:47 pm

Bump.

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:49 pm

I have sent in an email for this, but I think it's time I brought up my game plan for Moonchyllus once more seeing as how she's basically one more event ahead of everyone.

Outline

The battle, as I've stated before, will be based mainly off the Super Mecha Sonic fight from Sonic and Knuckles (https://youtu.be/gKF4fMFK9M0?t=70 ). Essentially how she will play out will be like this:
  • Moonchyllus will be completely invincible (her defense will be 65535 to reflect this) during her attack phase, yet vulnerable (defense of 42) when in her resting phase.
  • Moonchyllus will fight alone; no monsters will appear or ally with her during the battle.
  • During her attacking phase, Moonchyllus will teleport around the arena.
  • During her resting phase, Moonchyllus will heal a flat 32 HP per second. This should encourage team play while discouraging players from fighting her alone.
  • The resting phase will last a short time; I'm thinking 10 or 15 seconds.
As for Moonchyllus' moveset, here's what I got.:

Ki Blasts: Moonchyllus fires off several ki blasts. This move will deal damage equal to her base power. Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywZ0klNeolA
Energy Wave: Moonchyllus charges up and fires off a single energy wave. This move deals 1.8x normal damage
Root Attack: Moonchyllus makes roots burrow through the ground and attack you. This move deals 1.2x normal damage
Thunderbolt: Moonchyllus sends several lightning bolts at you. These moves bolts will lock on to you, as indicated by a red crosshair on the ground. Dodge-roll out of the way! This move deals normal damage.
Judgement: Moonchyllus makes several energy beams attack the ground directly. This move, like Thunderbolt, locks onto the target, thus it would be best to dodge-roll away. Each energy wave deals 1.5x base damage. Example: https://youtu.be/r3ELVdrteoM?t=268

As for how to get the moveset to work, here's a modified version of the damage formula that allows you to do just that.: Monster Power²*Move Power/Armor*5*random (0.7, 1.3)

That should allow for the most accurate move power calculations.

During the battle, Moonchyllus would have the following lines.:

"Take this!" (attacking line)
"Feel the wrath of nature!" (when using Root Attack)
"Time to turn the tables." (when using Judgement)
"Prepare to be vanquished" (when using Judgement)
"I shall smite thee, mortal." (when using Thunderbolt)
"Thunderbolt!" (when using Thunderbolt)
-panting noises- (during resting phase)
-Dragon Ball Z-ish power up yell- (Pretty much this nonsense: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwb_l20_RqQ ) (Used when shifting back into attack mode)

After the Battle

Once Moonchyllus is defeated, Moonchyllus will tell the players who defeated her where the Ancient House (which she will reveal to be her place) is. This will ensure that you are required to defeat Moonchyllus in order to progress through the story. Her words will be heard within an archer's range/radius.

So yeah, there you have it.
Last edited by Flashlight237 on Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.