Holiday related events

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
-08>96Y3
Holiday related events

Post by -08>96Y3 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:26 am

It would be a great idea (in my opinion) if we have a holiday related events. For example, Halloween events are just decorations and cool costumes for the monsters so that doesn't change the game a lot but would be cool for people that are new to the game. We could add a Halloween related armor set too. (but I think that would be too much) or special monsters that only appear in certain month and special area that only appear for a limited time. I honestly think that Robby would add this in the future when he's done making other projects.

edit: I know that we already have the Christmas themed Ice House and the pvp area (probably) that are themed after Halloween but idk maybe its just me
-. --. .. ... .. -. --.

Katwastaken

Re: Holiday related events

Post by Katwastaken » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:05 pm

-08>96Y3 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:26 am
It would be a great idea (in my opinion) if we have a holiday related events. For example, Halloween events are just decorations and cool costumes for the monsters so that doesn't change the game a lot but would be cool for people that are new to the game. We could add a Halloween related armor set too. (but I think that would be too much) or special monsters that only appear in certain month and special area that only appear for a limited time. I honestly think that Robby would add this in the future when he's done making other projects.

edit: I know that we already have the Christmas themed Ice House and the pvp area (probably) that are themed after Halloween but idk maybe its just me
I dont think it will implemented it but holiday theme items will exist :geek:
I simp White Lily